Three players (4100+ defense) looking for new alliance

What the title says. Looking for an alliance that has room for three players.
Qualities we are looking for:

• MUST use all war flags if opt in (this is why leaving our old alliance).
  • No requirement of all participation at same time for war (have 2 kids so my time does not fully belong to me).

We are dedicated players playing every day looking for same in alliance

3 Likes

Give us a look at Last Regment Warriors. Had a few spots open today after war. Full flag usage. Currently 13 star titans. 5 titan hit expectation. Wave strategy for war, multiple opportunities to use flags throughout war.

Hiya. I have room for 3 at #Open Empire. Would be happy to have you :slight_smile:

@Unicorn111

Crew-Knights, part of the Crew family, would gladly take all three of you.

We don’t leave flags on the table, and although we have a war strategy we are flexible for players who need to hit when they like because of real life.

We are currently battling 11-12* Titans, and have several active Line chats if you like that kind of thing as well.

You can find me on Line at WhenWeCollide or tag me in a message here.

1 Like

We are part of a family of alliances.

All adults. Have 3 kids myself. :wink:

Our alliance is part of the Guardians family.

We would love you too come try us out. Sorry, this isn’t my best “Come join us” speech, it’s nearly midnight. :wink:

EDIT: And taking all war hits is mandatory - we understand life happens, but it extremely rare they we miss any flags. :slight_smile:

And we are friendly… Honest… :roll_eyes:

Guardians Warlords

Rising Dawn has room for all three players. We are friendly, supportive and respect each other as players. It’s rare that a player leaves any war flags and always apologizes and explains afterwards.

That being said, we are very well moderated for activity and encourage more casual players to join a more casual alliance.

A lot of our former players still join us on our discord channel to offer support and share advice.

We are currently fighting and killing 10 star titans (often with only 25 players if some are away on vacation).

We are international so our wars are spontaneous. It’s a lot more fun that way, too :grin:

Please check out our current recruitment ad

HI unicorn my name is Reaper and I’m the leader of an alliance called coffee and donuts. We are a family friendly alliance that likes killing titans and winning wars. We are currently killing 8* titans and we have plenty of room for the 3 of you. Our trophy requirement can be adjusted if need be. Come on down for some coffee and donuts.

Hi @Unicorn111,
Raging Nerd Hounds sounds like just what you’re looking for.
You can message me on the Line app, if you have it. modernthinker
I’m also on Discord: Modern_Thinker#4989

We are currently 29/30, but have a few players playing two accounts. If you’d like to check us out, we could make room for the three of you.

Come and knock on our door, and we’ll ready ourselves for all of you.
Cheers,
MT

Ship Happens has 4 available slots, 10+ war defense teams with 4000+ power, and we’re taking down 8-9* titans. If interested, look us up. If not, best wishes to you finding a new home :+1:

Check out Idle Hands. Have 4 spots open and just took down 11*. We’d love to have you.

See you soon! Idle Hands

Come check out Crew-Barons That is exactly our rules! #1 hit Titan Daily, #2 use all war hits, but we allow u to use when u can or want. U can also hit who u want lol we have room for all 3 n would to have u join the family as u sound like the majority of the rest of us!!, For more info: contact me on line, line id: WhiskerHooker

Don’t know if you are still looking or already found a home. But if you are still in the market, you may wanna take a look our way at DarkMoon. [Locker].

War is optional, but if you opt in then all flags must be used. We do have a strategy but the individual choose which group to attack in.

We are currently bouncing between 9 and 10* titans, could go higher if we could keep 30 in the locker.

If you would like more information, my line ID is wolfwarrior66.

Hope to see you soon.

:wolf:

Hi guys,

If you are searching a little alliance with not too much pressure, “The Beacons are lit” could be an option for sure.
We fit your needs, we are dedicated but life happens and we have players with family.

We are 11 players working together when we can.
We use all the hits and all the flags we can, we are active but as you can imagine we don’t have a a coordinate time to hit, so no worries about this type of strategy for us. We hit as hard as we can and this is good for us lol

We try to help each other the best we can when it is needed, in strategy for raids, defense or events.

So the door is open, you can come and see if you want and obviously stay as long as you like it or us lol

Have a good day, bye

Come talk to me at The Marley Army. We r family friendly. We use our flags but allow for new players to use only 1 or 2 while building teams! Need 3 players because let go 3 who did not fight! Currently fighting 7 star Titans, winning our wars. Very active, supportive players! Chat respectable! Thxs, marge32179

Schaut gerne bei uns vorbei bitte wir garantieren 100% Zufriedenheit können auch gerne in LINE plaudern meine LINE ID dragon_2580 ich würde mich sehr freuen LG DRAGON

If you don’t find what you’re looking for on the Forum, be aware there are many recruiting groups on Line who are looking for players.

If you aren’t already connected to them, I’d be happy to connect you. Please buzz me; my ID is chibipotato16

1 Like

We are seeking new members to help us grow. Would like you to consister us!
Thank you!
Duster
Phoenix Endgame Victors

@Unicorn111 we are a 11*/12* titans alliance, aiming to be a top 100 alliance, wars are optional but all flags are used, line is available. Check us out and be part of our family. 4 spots open
Line: star150m

Goodluck

Hello. We definently have what your looking for. I would love to get you into the Reps Family of Alliances and let you decide which alliance youd want to be in.

We have a top 100 alliance, 10* titans more casual but still competitive, and super casual branch.
All flags used here as we kick or move those that dont use them.
Amazing community of awesome folks. All functions like one big alliance.
Discord ID Bobbiedoll#1941 if youd like to talk.

Wait is this…my unicorn!!! The one that’s already in United?