Thoughts on Kage, guys?

What do you mean?? Post must be at least 20 characters

Excellent hero

Dispels
Very fast mana
Hits hard and harder on healthy heroes
High tile damage

What’s there not to like

I believe you have a .2% chance of pulling him.

Well this was 5 minutes ago, lol

5 Likes

I want him for my purple team. A very fast sniper is always welcomed. Didn’t get him though. Have another Sartana to level up.

To be clear, the last two lines of the special are an either/or.

if (target.HP <= target.maxHP/2) then
Target.injure(hero.attack * 2.25)
Else
Target.injure(hero.attack * 4.50)
;

A really important virtue of Kageburado is that the dispel happens first. This is very unusual. Notice that Panther attacks then debuffs.

The dispel-attack sequence makes Kageburado great against Guinevere, as it blows aside her Dark shield and heal, and then attacks.

A weakness of Kageburado is that the AI usually targets a low-HP foe, looking for the kill. Kageburado is best used on a hero that is just above 50% health, where he can deliver the killing blow.

10 Likes

So ut ia confirm that he will debuff first then attack?

Then the descrption is innacurate. It should be in the same line and explain the if clause. This may cause lot of anger in players because he will seen to not work properly.

2 Likes

I pulled 3 of him (I went all out this time).

He hits harder than Magni on heroes with more than 50% health and he is faster\sturdier than Magni. Plus the dispel.

But we have to look at the bigger picture.

When added to the full Sakura family he gets an additional 12% mana gain on top of troops. If Inari goes off…he will be a machine gun.

I have been saving for him for a while. I have his mats ready and I already have him in tier 3. His family is also ready to go. If it turns out that the 4*s are too weak to hold, I can always level a second Kage and have both flank my Guin.

3 Likes

Woe. Nice Post must be at least 20 characters

can you confirm this?
how the special work vs titan?
titan is a normal enemy, 3milion hp (full life) damage 450%, 1’49milion hp (under half life) damage 250%, correct?

2 Likes

You may take a look on those threads too.

&

Both had talked about Kage in many points. It would save you up some time/posts/thoughts.
Have a great day.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link @Jedon. Truly appreciate it.

1 Like

Any time mate … :heart:
Have a great time :smile:

3 Likes

He wil only be good 50% of the titan time :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for this…did not know specials fire In The order listed…great knowledge for noobs like me

Kage

780 Attack Power x 450% = 3510 Base Damage Very Fast

Lianna (best spiker in the game)

729 Attack Power x 512% = 3732 Base Damage Fast

Not sure how that can be considered to be “not very good.” Seems like an excellent hero for taking out heroes on the wings that you’re afraid will go off before you can get to them. Seems great in color stacks, nearly OP but probably not game breaking. Excellent choice for early titan battles it seems.

And he’s VERY FAST. Everyone, please stop asking for so much from very fast heroes. Your desire for fast heroes and hate for slow ones has been listened to by SG. Very fast speed is a bonus in itself— imo he should only be fast. He’s a good enough hero to be loved. Sorry if im being brash but like many other excellent heroes: Figure him out. Play around with him.

8 Likes

I have no idea how he made it out beta like this. He’s missing a star under his name, he should have 6. The dispel should not happen first, no 4 star will ever survive a hit from him. I don’t like the direction the game is going. It sells heroes but is unhealthy long term. Old school 5 stars and nearly all 4 stars are getting significantly left behind in this accelerated power creep. Especially the slow ones. They’re borderline useless now.

10 Likes

The 450% is only for targets that is over 50% hp. So the damage you show is not always true.

Someone has maxed 2 of them already. lol not me.

8 Likes