Thoughts on Guinevere

Can you add me on line. I have more questions and it’s rather annoying and tasking to constantly reply from here. My line id is jordanhamtheman

I’m sorry, but I have to decline. I get a lot of messages as it is, and in the interest of time management and efficiency I don’t communicate with Forum members about Forum issues via Line.

2 Likes

Fine. How does one become a moderator

Small Giant periodically reaches out to members of the Forum to ask if they’re interested in becoming moderators.

As far as I know, there have only been 6 of us so far, so it’s not super common that they add people.

1 Like

Sounds like a piece of cake

Actually @jordanhamtheman08 our voluntary forum player / moderators work overtime and @zephyr1 is tireless!

Read for yourself. What’s it take to be a mod?

3 Likes

I know right! I see him all over the place commenting. And just letting you know I meant becoming a moderator was a piece of cake as a joke.

Guinevere is only usable as a defensive tank. If you need one of those or your alliance runs yellow tanks in war she’s one of the best. Otherwise, I’d actually hold off on her. She’s subpar on offense.

Well I currently only have two seshats beside her as all my five stars. Does that change what I should do with her

No, it wouldn’t change what I said. For you though you can use her as your tank, so yes ascend her ASAP!

Ok thanks been using kash as my tank

Guinevere should keep you in diamond. Kashhrek won’t.

1 Like

Yeah currently only at 1300 trophies lol

Would be awesome if you could give me some more tips if you have time. If so I can send you a link to my heroes video on YouTube or just send you pictures of my heroes

Depending on where you are at with other heroes you may want to hold off on 5* leveling for now. If you are in an alliance that fights in alliance wars you need bench strength and it is an order of magnitude quicker to level a 4* over a 5*. If you start leveling 5*'s too soon you end up bogged down and not really progressing in the game. I know, because that’s what I did and it cost me months of progress.

It is best to start with 3* leveling, then progress to 4*, then to 5*. I don’t know where you are at in that progression but at 1300 cups probably not ready for 5* yet. I would guess you are at the 4* leveling stage.

4 Likes

@nevarmaor I couldn’t agree more. That’s what happened to me as well, great advice.

1 Like

You can bring Guinevere up to level 2.60 but I’d halt her there until you have at least 2 solid heroes of each color for 3*s and also 2 solid ones of each color for 4*s. That’s gonna give you a good amount of depth to your strength when raiding.

At 2.60 I don’t expect Guinevere to help much in damage, but her support skill will be just as good :slight_smile: her value as a tank is indeed great, but her value on offense is underrated I find, she’s a decent support hero and can be very helpful in campaign levels with 2 bosses (particularly the season 2 bosses).

2 Likes

I have some awesome five stars, I’m not touching them until I have enough four stars leveled for wars, joined around June and I’ve vowed to not touch them. As wiser have said this game is a slow trot not a gallop, the fives take so much more resources to level and in the mean time you could be leveling and wining more ascension items with four stars. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The 5* for beginning players take literally months to max. You can easily max a 4* from 1-1 to 4-70 in less time than it takes to get a 5* from 4-1 to 4-80.

1 Like

After a year and a half I get to have Guinevere, but I don’t know if I feel joy or sadness, better heros arrive every day that you are already late.

3 Likes