Thoughts on changing the Atlantis Rises schedule and shortening the duration [Schedule has been UPDATED]

Well then you are better off then me in the free pull department, Graymane, Dawa, Dawa…seriously

P.S slightly better but you need to put more soul into it? Really sell that anger!!!

2 Likes

Okay, okay…

I should point out that only 1 of those was a free pull. The other two were from gems that I got from VIP that I paid for with my hard earned money. Seriously, I’ve had VIP for nearly a year now and I’ve only gotten 2 @#$%ing 5* heroes and a small handful of 4s from actual pulls? My TC20 gave me better @#$% in 2 months than I got from 200 @#$%ing gem pulls! Pay to win? More like pay to lose!!! @#$%ing ridiculous when I spend $90 and get crap, and my girlfriend comes in and spends $5 and gets 2 HOTMs in her first month of playing. What kind of @#$% is that??? Then I introduce the game to other people I know and they get EHT from mystic vision and pull a 5* in their first @#$%ing week? It took me 6 months to get a 5*!!! And what did I get? @#$%ing Obakan!!! Are you serious, SG? ARE YOU @#$%ING SERIOUS???

Better? :grin:

7 Likes

Now that’s a solid rant! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am somewhat disappointed, i loved 4 days.
I guess i won’t need as many loot tickets or gems now.
I’ll save some gift cards for some other game.
With TC 20 and not mats to be have, it’s time to cut summons to a minimum (coins & tokens).
Less WE refills also.
Maybe they don’t want us to play too much.:grin:
Have less fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Has anyone figured up how many mats, recruits, hams iron, etc they lose without the 4th day of AR?

Keep in mind you’ll still farm, just not in atlantis that day.

I’ve heard plenty of ranting and raving today but have yet to see anyone whip out the numbers and show how big of a loss it is for them if they farmed as much as they could on free game generated flags on the 4th atlantis day vs farming that 4th day the way they normally would the rest of the month on free game generated flags

If someone did this already then ignore but i would much rather see some reasonable complaints rather than just a bunch of ranting that could very well be 1 big over reaction

4 Likes

Atlantis Rising used to be 3.5 days, so I am not sure how much of a reduction they have planned.

5 Likes

@Petri

Exactly how many hours will atlantis rising be now?

4 Likes

Hi
All i can say as far lost items, is, for me it amount to roughly 6 to 8 WE runs.
I’m level 37, i usually can do 8 to 11 run at 6-9N or 15-9N per refills . That at least a 200 recruits, i think, per fill. So it come out to about 1200 - 1600 total. That, what, almost a month on TC 11, TC20.
Oh well c’est la vie.
Wolf9
:frowning_face:

3 Likes

9/10…now that was fully sold, and bought, by all parties. Well done!! :joy:

3 Likes

Is that with flasks or just the world energy as scheduled?

1 Like

That’s a fair request. Assuming 144 lost WE at AR rates vs 144 WE on 1:8-7:

Credit:@BarryWuzHere.

Also, that’s 48 shots at coins. Picking a spot like 2:9-6N yields an even bigger discrepancy (except for backpacks). That’s the extent of where I farm presently.

Edit: The numbers in the middle two columns are per 1WE (the way they’re represented in Barry’s data). The DIFF column is extrapolating the difference across 144WE.

11 Likes

Thank you, thank you.

I can’t take all the credit though. I picked up some tips from the forum’s most popular complainers :grin:

4 Likes

This was 100% my thought with one addition.

They may have seen a drop in other revenue due to players going SO hard during AR and lightening up during the rest of them month.

Either way. This was a bad call in SG. AR has to be one of the my universally loved recent additions to the game. If they were worried about it, they should have started shorter and expanded as needed. Always weaker to give them take… it also keeps the pickforks in the barn.

8 Likes

Biggest thing i see to be disgruntled about is the adventure kits, which 100 packs for a f2p is enough to be pissed about

Hopefully they reverse their decision, thanks for your time

8 Likes

I definitely think this decision is mainly driven by a profit motive. SG: “uh oh, we gave away too much free stuff, now fewer people are spending…”

I get it. It’s a business. They want (no, not just want, they need) our money. But there are better ways of encouraging people to spend. “Artificial scarcity”, while a tried and true method for maximizing profits, tends to kind of… ■■■■ people off. I suggest they don’t try going down that road, because it could come back to bite them later.

3 Likes

Flasks, scheduled and gems when needed.
I try to load up 2 TC 11 and 1 TC 20 for at least a month during AR. Backpacks and swords up to 400 each.
Last time i had 2 months on each 11 and a month on 20.
But right now I’m running low on heroes, and can’t get compasses for noth.
Slowly coming to a stand stll.
Wolf9

5 Likes

Game is never at a standstill for me

And now with tournaments, i always have more heroes to work on, have you maxed all your 2* yet? Lol

Always troops, emblems, items, stronghold, something to work on even if it’s not heroes. Unless you’re a whale of a spender, there’s always something to work on

As far as my AR remarks, was more lookin at how much free energy for farming was getting screwed out of it. Flasks etc can still be done within the 3 days, just not as conveniently but the free AR energy we lose from removal of 4th day can’t be made up for in those 3 days

Anyways, as my response above says, i hope devs figure somethin out that is more acceptable by players

Happy gamin

4 Likes

Fair points, and I haven’t hit a total standstill myself quite yet (though I’m getting close… only have 1 compass left, if I don’t pull another one soon, I’m going to have a lot of very sad 4* heroes stuck at 3/60 and nowhere to go)

4 Likes

To be honest the free energy, i guess I’m only going to lose 2/3 played fills, but i did plan on using gems for refills that, now, i may not need.
Don’t forget also the monsters chests wich in my case i used loot tck on 4/-9N then bougt a refill immediately to get recruits+. Usually the 4th day was all gems refills, all together I’m probably be saving around a 1000 gems (won’t need to buy all the specials).
Summons are out until i can resume ascending my heroes.
With 25+ 4’s, 6 5’s and 20+ 3’s i don’t think i can spare another 10-15 slots for 2’s:)
As far as stand still, l meant my heroes can’t go up, so I’m at a ceiling, as far as events and titans goes.
I have a lot of building to finish before going up to 21, probably a month or 2. Lol :grin: even with vip.
Have fun.
Wolf9

To TGW i used up my last fought for compass a few days ago on Wilbur.
I’ve been getting mats ok (doing all events etc.), but not enough compasses. :grin:
Have fun.

2 Likes

Cant you use the gems in the 3 days we still have?

1 Like