Thoughs on synergies with Ametrine?

I removed LJ emblems as I don’t use him at all and don’t have any interesting 5* barbarian.
For Ametrine I finally chose a path that put her defense first up to 20. Even then, she needs some healer/Booster to protect her (I use Ares). Within these conditions, in diamond raids she is very versatile. I find her dispell while attacking very practical, and unlike LJ or Scarlet in same conditions, Ametrine tends to survive till the end.
If I had Maloshi I don’t know what I would do. As always, It depends on what other purple and yellows heroes you have.
In my case, I have Neith, Joon and Musashi. So to me Maloshi isn’t as interesting as Ametrine (she mesh well with my other purples). But still I would play with Maloshi first to see if he fits better that Ametrine or not.

3 Likes

Pulled Ametrine right now with 100 tower coins, I was not very interested in ninja 4*, I would prefer 5* :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But thank you, this thread has been useful.

My purple mono was C.Rigard-Clarissa-Alfrike-C.Tiburtus-Proteus but a dispeller-sniper will be useful.

1 Like

I use Ametrine on my raid team, alongside Rigard-C, Tiburtus-C, Clarissa, and Ursena. Once Ametrine gets on a 2x charge she goes ham. at 3x, for me, it usually ends in a win. her stats now, can deal in the 700s. I tend to use her against BK tanks. She dispels only him, but then leave the others for clean up. Get rid of taunt asap, then the rest will fall. Odin typically is the first one out for me

3 Likes

I don’t say that heroes need a buff very often… but I think Shale needs a buff. Not just to compare to the other ninjas, but to compare with other heroes in the game.

At 6 (!) tiles slower he does less than C Rigard… that is a ridiculous amount of disparity and unless a roster is very shallow I don’t a use case for too many players getting him off their bench

1 Like

I’ve had ok experiences playing Shale, but I hear you. I think the main plus is another ninja. So you trigger the family bonus.

If I had 4 other ninjas I still don’t think I would include Shale to increase the family bonus.

But luckily I don’t have to make the decision - I only have Saphhire and she won’t be levelled for quite some time. And Shale can fetch water for the other heroes who get playtime

1 Like

Cookie Settings