Thorne or Justice?

Who’s the best? Thorne of Justice?

The best of what??? Did you mean Thorne or Justice??? The lesser of the two is by far Thorne…He sits on my bench at 1/1 because he’s not worth much of anything…Justice is alright with his blinding ability and not a bad tank for someone just starting out

1 Like

That s what I meant. Sorry I do no speak english well, thank you for you advice.

1 Like

My pleasure…Have fun!!!

1 Like

This might help you decide:

Thorne has a slight advantage in Defense stat. He targets one hero, Justice targets all (at half the amount), but also affects accuracy for 4 turns.

Based on the above, Justice wins by a nose…Until you take into account that she is slow, and Thorne is average speed. Then it depends who you have. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for you advice. I appreciate :wink:

Thorne is garbage

Justice is great

Face them in raids and it’s pretty obvious

Thorne doesnt do much damage and doesnt have any status ailments teamed with his special skill, which if he did more damage it would be fine but since he targets 3 then the amount of damage to make up for lack of ailment casting would probably make him OP.

If facing Justice on the other hand, you don’t want her special skill to fire. If she fires, then your chances of winning the match are decreased by a pretty good amount.

Thorne actually works against his team similar to how another hero we won’t mention. He’s just a mana black hole for opponents. Allows them to throw tile after tile at him to fill mana then slaughter the team around him.

He’s a mislabeled 4* at best

3 Likes

Go for Justice - 100%

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice :slight_smile: I ll take this into account

1 Like

Cookie Settings