Thor needs a big buff

280% damage causes 300-ish damage. It is 1/5 of health of regular hero at max. He needs to hit the same hero at least 5 times to kill. He is not a sniper surely so it is unexpectable. However, he bits like a fly at his first charge and his success too conditional. Therefore, I don’t focus on this charge as I compare. In defense he will be useless. In offense he is supposed to give damage with bites but overally he is weaker than Justice. Here we can compare him with Justice without costume. This should be itself enough to prove that he is a weak prime 3rd map hero. Without a pair like Malosi he is underwhelming. In videos his success depends too much in his teammates. Gelfjon, Frigg, Odin, Skadi, Heimdall etc tell me please which one requires a mate? The recently released heros have been too strong that they had to debuff one hero for a variety and reducing the risk of Telluria-like case.

1 Like

Oh my god… so many inaccuracies… where to begin?

It is debatable, but read this review particularly in regards to him on defense

https://www.tellysgame.com/2020/10/thor-empires-and-puzzles-hero-review.html

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Three tiers of wrong. And I proved it above.

This is what synergies are all about - the whole being greater than the sum. He is fine without Malosi, and better with him.

This is a fact for EVERY SINGLE MATCH FOR EVERY SINGLE HERO

Ok… let’s go:
Gefjon: Hits great, but can’t kill with a single hit. Ever. Needs to be work with a second sniper, or a debuffer/buffer to be able to take out an opponent

Frigg: Nice fast hit with debuff… but what then? Other heroes need to hit after her to finish off enemies

Odin: Nice fast hit with mana up - but mana up is useless without other heroes to charge up to hit afterwards, isn’t it?

Skadi: My favourite hero of all time. But guess what? Against Bera/Freya/Noor tanks her hit has a low chance of taking out the minions and inflicting the stack (I have my Skadi at +20 emblems, and all attack path. So I know). Her best synergy is with C Kiril who can debuff the tank so that her hit guarantees a decent stack. But you know what? If there are not other support heroes keeping these 2 alive, then she can’t hit to inflict the stack in the first place… or the team can’t live long enough for the stack to kill off the enemy

Heimdall: The worst example of your many bad examples. He revives and boosts attack and heals. THAT WILL NEVER WIN A RAID BY ITSELF. He is a SUPPORT hero for other heroes who will win the match for you!

4 Likes

… happy that he say that, the damage is light :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You have proved nothing but his first charge damage is too weak, he requires a support hero like Malosi and to be effective (biting more heros) he requires 16-17 stones. Then he goes back to single biting :slight_smile: I mentioned Heimdall because he is of the best ones in his field. I exemplified other heros because their damage is significant. I know very well that their single hit can not fall a fully healthy hero, they leave a portion for a bite by Thor. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear if 40% blindness is that effective, why don’t we see Justice around? Even Thor blinds less number of enemies with 12 stones. Plus blindness is easy to be cleansed by 16-17 stones. I don’t pay attention to it. This ability is too conditional. Please mention mathematics. This game is all about it.

3 Likes

Do you agree the damage should be light? Since he also casts an ailment.

In some circles, the most annoying ailment of them all.

If he does sniper damage to all and blind all. That would be broken

True but isn’t the only one with that :upside_down_face:

See my post above comparing justice damage with thor. Lots of maths in there

1 Like

That proves that he is comparable with her. That’s really about it. Thor is Justice-like who has to stay at 3/70 forever :slight_smile: The prime actor of the 3rd map!

2 Likes

At first point you must know thor is strongest hero in valhala but in this game he is just a toy… You must compare him. With lord loki not with justice s1 hero
Thor is s3 strongest hero but not in this game. Very fast its a trap he is very slow hero cause 1sr special take 250 dmg bera minion is strong…jacky say he is good for ninjas and other events. Imagine all players don’t have 50 maxes 5 stars somebody have only thor for all purposes and we say you can use him for war… Raids def… Wtf… Today we see hotm uranus he is much competitive hero… Why… Thor is the strongest in valhala he must be the best hero in this game for now. Pls. Don’t compare him with s1 heroes or another event. He must be buffed…big Big buff he must be best in this game cause he is thor

3 Likes

My applauses to you!!

Please. This game has an ecosystem!
Let’s learn from history. And see what happens when super predators are released into the pond…

Then take note of folks who are enjoying the hero as is.

1 Like

Thor must stay as he is… It is just a character of the game, he is not the “real” Thor not even Thor of the tv series… Come on…

1 Like

All s3 heroes are predators… Why alfrike is so strong in slow wars… Why lord loki is most powerful in atack… Why bera is annoying in tank position… Why new s4 heroes have 900 atack and why thor can’t be one of the best. And you can use him. Only in ninja and other similar events… Where is the eco system. Why they didn’t nerf gm to have 3 stages like thor and 1st shoot he hit one and burn 80 fire dmg?

3 Likes

These off-topic posts are derailing an important debate.
Also…
Ignoring the contents of the OP.

So if it gets flagged for being off topic over there, for not being discussed over here. You should understand why.

And again…

The mentality of screaming for imbalanced heroes will debilitate (nerf…) your entire roster over time.

1 Like

just add reduce mana of the enemies by 25 percent 1/nearby/all then he will be the solid holy 5 star combo of lixiu and hutao!!!

Maybe is true,I understand what you’re saying… was just my opinion about him…if will be off topic i will understand…Thor is the result of Hero like Frigg and Odin together…just this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Omg, such an outstanding yellow mono. Two blinders and Inari, it is an indestructible team once Inari fired. Then Vivica uses def down and Thor makes his 3rd charge. Hasta la Vista babe! :sunglasses:

Is the 5 star combo of Li Xiu and Hu Tao not already about? Think her name is Neith…

1 Like

I need just lord loki :rofl:… to make Thor helpful you need a lot of heroes and skills :joy:
Looks like my Thoth that i need Panther, Hell, Domizia and Alfrike :rofl:
(just ironic aswer, nothing against, always with full respect :blush: