Thor needs a big buff

Thor needs a big buff,he s a bad copy ninja heroes…to attack 3 he needs 12 holly shields…equal to slow heroes…to attack all he needs 18,very slow…and the attack is 280% not a big deal…

No. Unlike the ninjas before he hits all he has already hit single and hit 3. He has that benefit over the ninjas

5 Likes

Yeah…But 280% It s not a big deal…@mr.spock…do you agree with me?

4 Likes

I ve already won Thor…believe me…It s not a big deal His attack…he needs a buff

3 Likes

or add special skill reducing mana of enemies like lixiu or chao…

1 Like

Exactly…or a small Amont of mana FOR all allies…

So, you already maxed him?

Yes…he needs buff…

3 Likes

He is still stronger than a lot of heroes. He is very useable. This is not a weak hero that is in need of a buff to be useable. He is very useable as is. He may not be an immediate must have on defence but still strong enough to get lots of use

17 Likes

I don’t believe he needs a buff. For his purpose he is ok like he is atm.

13 Likes

… and than we all blame SG for creating overpowered heros, and than there’s a cry for nerf, and than there’s I paid for this hero how dare you to nerf him… Etc.

10 Likes

Honestly he is fine as he is. To give him a buff will make him too strong. We don’t want too much power creep in the game.

Every time I come into the forum there is a buff / nerf thread … it’s too much

Let’s all try to work with what we have

13 Likes

Thor sucks. I think he needs a buff

12 Likes

Watched your test raids, I don’t see those as a proof that he needs a buff. Most importantly, from the begging it was clear he’s not a defensive hero. And truth to be told, with your team and boards that followed, any other hero instead of him would be equally useless.

Maybe he doesn’t bring much to players with super deep rosters with many options. But it doesn’t mean he sucks imo. Quite the opposite, it means he’s different and powerful - without the power creep.

I guess they could possibly introduce diminishing power in consecutive hits, like 320%>300%>280%, but not sure if it’s absolutely necessary…

12 Likes

The Greatest American hero is better hero than Thor. Way to ruin a great hero’s name.

2 Likes

Are you Homaclese? :grin:

What happens when your roster gets deeper?

1 Like

Malosi never hits more than one. I suppose after Malosi is changed to hit 3/hit 5 on following charges, Thor could be upgraded.

Okay, I was being facetious. Thor is good as is.

5 Likes

Yes…i saw your video…i think he needs a serious buff…certainly is good,But not too good…It s not a big deal

Yes But malosi s special is definetly a good one…Thor only hits,and the hit îs not too strong

Hello… blindness much?

5 Likes