This should bother you SG

I know what they are. However, people would probably spend small amounts if they actually got rewarded with grind time. Their marketing scam will eventually lead all of us to quit. I only came back bc that person texted me to help with a rare titan… i understand money is king. However, 2 years of nothing new bc they don’t spend… absolutely unsat.

1 Like

Agree. Some similar games hold events for players to obtain free 4* by letting them earn hero shards . 100 shards => 1x free 4*.

Along the way, players can earn gold or summon tokens.

1 Like

What is better is… every season 1 5* needs buffed but SG is to lazy to make season 1 heros compete with newer heros. You waited 365 days for a Frank… what a slap in the face

The only thing that will help is if everyone just stops spending and quits.

i disagree. he spent hours enjoying the game, until he didn’t, anymore.

6 Likes

Jerry… you’re not getting it. People spend because they can, and enjoy the game well enough to. Your claim that “this should bother SG” is faulty because the guy was likely not spending any money. So it’s the same to them if he stays or goes. It’s the constant drama that is harmful to the game… not SG’s decissions to make a game they can actually profit from.

1 Like

I can fully relate to the OP. I’ve had friends quit for precisely the same reason.

People can go a year or longer without getting a new hero. We move tiles around, the game gets incredibly stale without new heroes.

Sgg should want people to continue to play this game.

4 Likes

Lets talk some sense into this:
A long term player quits because of frustration. He did not spend, so should it bother SG?

I think it should because of many reasons:
An ex-player will generate no clicks on ads, and can not be converted to a paying player.
A frustrated player (customer) will give no positive feedback in appstores or on other media, quite the opposite, he may give negative ratings driving potential players away.
Revenue is mainly generated through inapp buys, but ads and sponsoring could also generate money. Potential advertisers or sponsors would like to spend on a game with growing, not declining player base. Same with players. Set powercreep aside, I would more likely spend money on pulls for heroes, if I can expect the game to last another 5 years, I wou

Blockquote

ld not spend if I fear the game would not survive the next six months because of dwindling player base.
Conclusion: A growing player base is a sign for longevity of the game, SG should try to attract new players and keep veterans interested, even if they are not buying.
A f2p generates revenue through advertising, and can maybe „converted“ to a paying player. An ex-player has only the potential of bad ratings.

Happy gaming

9 Likes

I´m so sorry - it always hurts when a cherished member of ones community leaves. Safe travels to him, and to you and your alliance :four_leaf_clover:

Kinda funny! When I read that 5’9” analogy, my mind went straight to Spud Webb. Think he was 5’6” if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

this ‘statement’ is insulting (as seen, it’s not about the user, it’s about the statement)

2 Likes

What bothers me is people like you who think spending the price of a full console game to MAYBE get one hero is acceptable.

5 Likes

You’re being insulting here.

You beat me to the Spud Webb post!

1 Like

Whoever flagged my message, I have to thank him for giving me a public acknowledgement. Now I know I was right if there ever was doubt

I’ve never spent a penny on this game and I enjoy it. I also have no five stars from s2-5 or any of the events, but did just finish in the top 1% of this week’s tournament. Honestly, I enjoy the challenge of working with a limited roster. There may be a day I stop enjoying the game-then I will quit. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

So you don’t have a moral right to complain about complainers? Got it. Please stop complaining about complainers based on your own standard of no right to complain.

7 Likes

That’s just plain stupid thinking. I am not complaining about them complaining. I am just saying that this is a disgusting side of human nature to complain about not getting something for free. If you want something, you either need to pay for it or work hard to get it. No need to complain. I have every, moral and other, right to complain about people like those and I am still not doing that in my posts here

2 Likes

So they worked by playing the game two years and should not expect an in game reward?

Alrighty then :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They just need to be more patient or spend some. I suggest the guy to work more in real life and spend on some pulls instead of working only in-game and getting nothing

4 Likes