This one takes the biscuit

Yah I found that out the hard way. I almost threw a match because of V.

I didn’t dare to bring a minion hero because of his passive. So I brought a fast and an average healer, hoping to shake off his fiends.

It was a very close call. :rofl::joy:

I don’t have any fiend heroes so I use heal block for now. Depends on player roster.

True enough. V is my first fiend hero and I bring him to 90% of my raids because he effectively shuts down both minion makers and healers

I will level mine (hopefully soon). Not enough emblems yet.

I have an OCD complex: all must be ready before I level a 5*. Otherwise 5* stays naked.

You would hate my approach, or lack of approach.

I throw feeders (any color) onto whatever I want to play with (sometimes 2 at a time if I don’t have enough slots)_\ and start throwing heroes into raids from the 2nd ascension. I often play with heroes at 3/70 for months before I have the mats to max them. A hero may end up emblemless for even more months (at 5*, anyway - useful 4s always get emblems even if I need to strip a 5)

2 Likes

I know what you mean. My buddy has been pushing me to start being more “cowboy” and not be so “professional” about a game. He even used some of my 5* @ 3,70 (and I don’t have Taunt) to show me that it’s not that scary.

It’s a complex from my upbringing. I will try your approach. Maybe I will enjoy this game more if I was less uptight about my roster development.

1 Like

I don’t chase heroes and don’t pay much attention to what new heroes come out unless I happen to pull one in one of my relatively rare pulls. Xno is the first 5* that caught my eye and I really would like to pull, in a long time = probably over two years. Definitely the only 5* that I’ve ever wished I could get dupes of! I think they would work really well with my play style. Don’t know if they are super OP, or if they are causing or going to cause a problem in the game. I’ll leave that to you all to determine while I dream of adding a Xno or two to my roster some day!

1 Like

i used to have a similar carefree attitude about using heroes because i used so many of them for a long time at 2.60, 3.70, heck even 4* heroes at 3.60. obviously, i was in a different part of the game when my heroes were that low, and i had a different role in my alliance in wars, but considering how much i was still able to succeed with those heroes at lower levels, i don’t know why i don’t try it more often these days.

I’m having a lot of fun with GC at 3/70 now. 2 tonics to go.

I will continue raiding with him like this but for wars (which I take pretty seriously) I would put a lot of thought before rolling him out. Same with Tree, although against the right teams I do use him. I think I have deployed Tree in about 1 in every 2 wars since he was introduced.

Still mustering courage. Lol

Started using “odd” (to me) teams that I wouldn’t usually consider: colour mix, mana speed.

Buddy says those teams are perfectly okay for the teams that I attacked in war. Lol

Both experiments worked despite tough boards. Lol