This means WAR! Crystal Palace vs Seven Days Departed

We’d like to have a nice discussion of does happen at the top, not was is or isn’t fair compared to FTP players. We all know that already. My alt knows that from experience. It pretty much seems like you want to publicly pat yourself on the back for getting to 2600+ raiding rainbow. I did that with my alt for 6 months. It was hard. Yes it felt good to beat a guin team rainbow, but it sucked doing it half as many times as my color stacked teams…

The fact of the matter is, in a top 5 alliance war, the only person you’re going to score higher than doing rainbow raids is our military member who was on deployment and scored 0 because he was in a humvee.

5 Likes

man it must really be tough up there. im not a year in game yet so just observing and yes i was proud to reach high 2600 with rainbow but the main reason i started fighting in that manner is from some of the struggles of our less fortunate alliance members who have had just bad luck with rolls. sorry if i offended was not my intentions at all.

1 Like

You said the above. We all explained that a “skilled” player won’t bring a rainbow team because the chances of winning is MUCH smaller. A key “skill” is team composition for your attack team; that’s just as much a “skill” as it is working the board during an attack. It really just sounded like you were saying that we weren’t skilled but relying on large benches to obliterate each other. you also said “but i just feel being able to win without stacking showcases more skill”. Yes, someone who wins a gunfight with a knife CAN chalk it up to skill, but you’d have to question in a competitive situation why you would choose to bring a knife to a gunfight. Tom Brady didn’t take the field with 10 offensive players because he thought he could showcase his “skillz” better

3 Likes

As requested, please stay on topic. Return to the first post if you are unsure what that is. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically opened after 26 minutes.

Dang the first Tom Brady reference… too soon my friend too soon.

3 Likes

God help us all…

2 Likes

Stay on topic guys. You can’t yell at Dr. Strange then have a conversation about football. I’d be happy to have that conversation but this is not the place.

3 Likes

party pooper…

3 Likes

It wasnt a last flag zomgwtfisgoingon MOMMMY kind of war like we have had before but i think it was still exciting. We started real bad and you guys were pounding us as usual. Plus we were pretty sure we would be 6 flags short so the pepto was still needed at least for me. Im glad we were able to maintain our avg to an extent and didnt have our standard fall in our face moment. Lets do this again in 2 weeks :slight_smile:

Alex is such a beast!

For the record, miss pack here went 6/6 too, and if you include the last war, thats 12/12 against us.

Quote of the year, and it’s early 2019!

I appreciate the videos. Entertaining to watch, but I have to assume you guys fo faster when you’re not recording? I’m figuring you probably talk through the scenarios for the viewer, but this is me watching and talking to the screen:

Kayo: “Ooh, green in the corner, and will bring up the red!”
Dator: “Sooo… whe got a couple greens on the board…”
K: “Green in the corner.”
D: “There’s the green…”
K: “in the corner”
D: “on the left side… but that won’t do anything…”
K: “Green in the corner.”
D: "Then we’ve got…
K: “Green in the corner, play it!”
D: “We’ve got a blue diamond… but we don’t need it.”
K: “Play the green in the corner!!!”
D: "Could maybe play this…
K: “So help me, God, say green in the corner.”
D: “…yellow over here, which could bring up a green… I’m just gonna play the green in the corner…”
D + K at same time: “Yes!!”
D: “and it brought up the reds, too.”

:yum:

3 Likes

I yell at my screen all the time during dator’s streams. Sometimes I think he does it just to annoy me!

1 Like

Hahaha! Hey you miss things some time. I try to take my time but not keep you waiting for a while. If I dont stream my hits they are twice as long because I look at each and every move. But to be honest my score per war while streaming is a lot better than my war hits without streaming. Sometimes you need a little datorluck.

That Datorluck needs a nerf! Lol

2 Likes

Viewer choice war hits would be the perfect nerf lol

1 Like

Since people were asking, here are my hits War with Zero: Luck sack against Crystal Palace like a Pro! - YouTube

8 Likes