This means WAR! Crystal Palace vs Seven Days Departed

The Dator luck is strong on that one

2 Likes

This should be a link to Desperā€™s hits too.

2 Likes

If anyone is actually interested I can start recording all my war hits vs CP (though less impressive than some of the others on the thread), though not sure if I want evidence of my 187 point messes.

I actually find that my yellow 3/2 team has the highest kill percentage of all my non-purple based teams. Probably due to jackal and charging quick. Sadly after all this time I still donā€™t have a red mana troop (or any of he purple very fast heroes).

5 Likes

I love how the last raid ends. Artistry!

1 Like

Sorry for slight non-sequitor but whats best recorder? android specifically

As always, I suck in these wars, but oh how they are fun.

Du Recorder is probably what most use on Android.

last two streams i have watched all i see is color stacking to winā€¦wanna see someone win using rainbow or at least 2 2 1 for a win where i can see actualy character skills being used effectively. have a hige roster to be able to colr stack 3-2 every round does not impress me as watching a skilled player actually counter skills with characters

Using rainbow teams in wars is folly. If you have six rainbow teams, you also have six 3-2 teams. You will win more with the 3-2s.

6 Likes

Bookmarking these for the next time someone says thereā€™s no skill involved in playing E&P.

Agree 100% with this.

2 Likes

Trying to run rainbow or 2-1-1-1 in the top wars is not going to get you anywhere. The defenses are too strong. I canā€™t remember the last time we had a war in which the opponent ran a gravemaker tank. It just does not happen at the level of war CP and 7DD participate in

2 Likes

not sure why you are posting this in a thread that is about a war between CP and 7DD. You are looking at 2 of the top alliances in the game. Of course the videos from that war are going to show stacked rosters and powerful teams. This thread was never about teaching new players how to do war.

1 Like

on your way to the top 10 be sure to use 30 different heroes in your 6 attacks and make sure 5 of 6 of your opponents are guin tanks

1 Like

ok Iā€™m done feeding the trollā€¦ have a good day

4 Likes

Color stacking teaches a lot.

Provides more consistent wins than rainbow(i do both, 3/2 for gains, rainbow for fun and challenge)

3/2 allows for better special skill combinations plus allows to charge 2 or 3 heros at the same time rather than charging the mana of 1 hero at a time using rainbow. Amplifying the damage per tile + charging multiple skills = less board reliant than mono or rainbow.

Rainbow and mono are both pretty board reliant especially vs guin. Rainbow you have to hope for some cascades or your screw on decent mana gains before guin fires. Mono you better hope that 1 color shows up early or itā€™s probably a losing match.

While both of those could be said about 3/2, 3/2 odds are better than rainbow or mono and when comes to attacking, increasing the odds of winning while decreasing the odds of losing are typically the main focus of succesful attacks.

Idk anyone who has broke 3k cups(which requires consistent wins) using rainbow. But know plenty who break it going 3/2.

1 Like

It is the manner in which you asked that question and where you did it that made it trolling. Starting a new thread and posing that question would have been completely fine, but hijacking one dedicated a war between 7dd and CP and then criticizing the members of those alliances for sharing videos of their hits using 3-2 is trolling. They are going to use the teams that give them the best chance to win a war match, not some rainbow team cause thatā€™s the only true way to show skill.

Ok, officially done now

5 Likes

@Kerridoc @Rook could you guys remove the off-topic Dr strange posts so we can have an on-topic thread. We can have a nice thread off on its own for ā€œpeople should raid rainbow and show their SKILLZā€ thread.

5 Likes

sorry that you felt that asking the top alliances why they didnt run a rainbow was criticizing them i thought it was asking a question about something i found interesting.

i would hate to think that no one in game can win any fight at the top without stacking that doesnt sit well at all for FTP players who wont have huge rosters of 5 stars of the same color so the more ways that i can show them to win the less frustrated they become with current rosters and instead look for ways to maximize their options with them.

Showing how to rainbow raid for new players is a fantastic idea. Suggesting that we do it in our COMPETITIVE wars that we are trying to win is insane. Anyone that does that will run so poor against the top defenses that it will be a major detriment to their team.

6 Likes

Please take a moment before posting in this thread on this topic again. Everybody is telling you theyā€™re happy to have this conversation, but THIS particular thread is the wrong place to have it.

5 Likes