>> This is the Way << / 10*+ Titans /

Hello Empires and Puzzles forum,

As my last post expired I decided to open up a new recruit topic for the guild.

We are looking for 4 members now, so we can push back to 12* titans again. Currently we are at 10-11* ones. Guild is very friendly, older people in it and close to 1000 days old (most of us are day 1 here)

Mandalorian squad is looking for some strong players for S2!!! Join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 2197 cups. Team power is 4319. I use all flags. Level 53. Name: Ace. Please let me know if I can get in.

1 Like

My brother wants to join too. His cups are 2155. His name is randomcrap102. I am age 49 and he is 35. His team power is 4036. He will soon have four 5 stars on his team.

Is the clan name: This is the Way ?

I made a post via lineapp.

Joining a clan is the header
Reddit user name: Ace 769

How can I post in line app? I made a post there. Awaiting a reply. Do I need a certain header or post in a specific place?

Thanks for contacting me via LINE app! Glad you joined with your brother! Sorry I didn’t see messages on forum earlier. :confused:

Btw, we have 2 more places left so if anyone wish to join us, feel free!

Refreshing topic!

Still looking for 2 more members!

Currently on 25/30!

Lot of old members decided to quit game because of boards / pulls, so we need some help aboard our spaceship!

We are waiting for you! :slight_smile:

Another bump!

Looking for some new members to fill our positions in the spaceship!

This is the way!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings