This is....madness

I think it was because they want to use this defence in the war against Team Korea!
Departed and TK struggle for months for the no. one alliance position. Two hours after Styx tower portal opens the war started, and so they were able to use this defense.
By the way Departed won and claimed no. 1 position back.
Its more than bragging I think. If it is worth the resources (money ?) thats an other question every player has to answer for themselves.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

C. All of the above

5 Likes

Is this all you got?.. I was expecting more from such a fierce (sofa) warrior as yourself… so very dissapointing… Dyna49 is much, much better at this… shame on you…

2 Likes

Both or maybe the player just loves this game. It took me 3+ years to bring a troop to level 30.

1 Like

Dude, I’ve retired from this. We had some jabs back and forth for the lulz, now it’s back to civilized dialogue. Just ignore him.

3 Likes

You’re right. He’s uninspired and repetitive… no fun at all… neglectable

8 Likes

There is not better solution than buffs.

1 Like

Money makes miracles

2 Likes

Of course there are better solutions. For starters the crappy AI could use a major upgrade.

2 Likes

I can say for myself that I do not undetstand half frazes or words used in this game. Playing for 2-3 years to cool my nerves. Sometimes is opposite . I belive I am solid in english. Many of players are not

You do not think game is a part of well desinged softver? And also phew people knows about it.

I have no idea what you’re trying to tell me here. Was my anwser unclear or something?

Someone please enlighten me. If you hate the game, why are you here? Totally get the game needs improved, but maybe stop with the dumb stuff?

I started playing this game around when it first came out (late 2017/early 2018 if memory serves) then quit for a while and came back when COVID locked us all down. When I returned I had a full team of mostly 2/3 stars but that was about it. I have a perspective from both the very beginning and now and have been F2P for the most part. I do sometimes buy the goblin chest thing or the POV but that is it. There were stark changes in the 2-3 years that I was gone like the teams. but I dont think its any harder in 2020 than it was in 2017.

1 Like

Agree twenty frigging characters

I think people who complain about people complaining are actually benefitting the game even less. It’s actually beneficial to point out flaws or things that can be improved.

1 Like

Take your ratings to the APP Store, they might change things. After hitting our wallets, hit back at theirs.

2 Likes

Not if it is Silva or Ursus.

1 Like

It is in developers interest that all players play longer. Updates are just the way to be equal good & bad things in game. Becouse of that players are mad, especially those who spent a lot of money without properly reward. Game is very complicated even for those who knowes english good. I am close to quit the game. Life is short. I do not want to spend years of my life to come to end. Owners are full of money and it is in their interes to keep players. I took this game as recreation for 3 hours max. Poor people as me cannot go so fast in game. Game is more and more for rich people without job.

3 Likes