This guy is insane

i mean, it’s not really that hard to believe… all you have to do is keep making 30x pulls (just make them say 30 times without looking at what you got. Takes like 5 minutes.)

And then sort your heroes, select the 5 you want, feed away, buy food refill, feed again, food refill.

It really shouldn’t take any more than 10 minutes if someone really TRIED to speed finish these guys.

1 Like

a player claims to have met this team during the raid 3 hours after the launch of season 3 … is it really possible?

Yes. See this thread…:

1 Like

Yes, it’s easily done for high level players. Most of the top 100 are not continuously leveling heroes. So instead, they let feeders sit uncollected in their training camps and stockpile food in TC20. When they pull a hero they want, they can level it in about 15 minutes

2 Likes

I don’t even think it’s that. To get a rainbow set of 5 star new s3 heroes, they probably made a lot of pulls. If you feed away all those 3 and 4 star heroes from the rest of the pulls, that’s already a significant amount of levels.

1 Like

Also true. But I still stockpile feeders and food, and I’m not even close to that level.

I have 1 TC11 with 10000 trainings queued up that I’m not collecting. I have another one with around 13,000 trainings queued up that I do collect. I farm enough backpacks during Atlantis to keep a TC2 running around the clock. My fourth TC normally holds food in either TC12 or TC20, but I’ve recently pulled most of it out to level troops. I’ll be starting to fill it back up in a day or so.

1 Like

O_O The earlier statements have me o_O but this…

I never used backpacks before, so I had 1300 of them collecting dust in january, when I decided to start seriously playing and leveling my heroes.

As of now, I currently have 22 hours worth of backpacks left before my TC2 runs dry completely. I play hours every single day and hardly ever waste a single WE.

There are more than a few videos of this on Youtube. Zero posted one a long time ago and I did too. I know others have as well.

1 Like

Depending on the device you use, it does take longer than 15 minutes to max a 5*. Tier 1 through 3 go quickly, but tier 4 takes a bit of time. Probably more like 35 minutes

1 Like

35 minutes of just tapping? You are exaggerating. Remember also, they are probably feeding with a lot of 3 and 4 star heroes as well because of an excess from pulls.

Frankly I don’t think a hero needs to take more than 5 minutes of dedicated tapping.

Withdrawing food from TC 20 is the reason why it takes so long.

I’ve done it twice now. Took me over half-an-hour to get from 0-4.80

2 Likes

at the point of being able to spend enough money to do this, I don’t think they would care to spend some extra money refilling food with gems.

You don’t need to pay to refill food. You stockpile it in TC20. Pull out feeders, use up food. Pull out training from TC20, dump the recruits into TC11, collect more feeders, use up food. Lather, rinse, repeat

3 Likes

Reminder that there is no naming and shaming in the Forum. The player’s name in question has been redacted. Thank you.

I know that, but these people won’t mind spending that extra few dollars to make the whole thing go faster.

This is, by definition, a whale. And the main reason I will quit the game come the next few months. Nobody should be able to buy the best heros and buy their way to the top.

1 Like

It’s possible, only
Over 500+ pulls (may be more, who knows??!)
So many feeders in that pull
And all 4 tc20 Heros.
And with tons of trainer Heros.
It’s not possible with 1* and 2* feeders, it will take insane amount of ham.
Me did two 5* from 0 to 4/80 once.
5 at once are really a magical thing.

Dude, literally, this defense he put together is not even optimal, it’s all new heroes maxed and randomly emblemmed to just put it up there for bragging about it.

You can summon infinitely, refill your food, skip the waiting time, buy the rolls for ascension mat offers in the shop, and it’s not a rocket science to just have few sets of these waiting for new release when we knew it was a matter of months. Money can get you everything in this game, and huge money can save you months or maybe even years of grinding. And this topic is a great proof for that point.

2 Likes

That’s not naming and shaming, that’s pure envy.

This is the only “cashback” you’ll ever get for it, so grant him his 5 minutes of fame.

2 Likes

He hacked the system. No way he could do that in 24 hours…

Right, @Brobb? It’s a conspiracy by RNGesus to favor some players over others. Why, I couldn’t get a single Valhalla 5* on my one and only 10-pull. The system must be rigged…

5 Likes