This guy is insane

Can’t imagine how he was able to do it ha.

5 Likes

Building up a lot of feeders and ham in advance, then spending a ton of $.

6 Likes

Wow, I missed this player when going through the entire top 100 and was impressed to find Sig and Tyr. I didn’t see any dupes, a certainly not THIS.

That is serious effort. Kudos to our mystery player.

3 Likes

not to restart this discussion… it has been discussed here:

see the top and bottom of the thread

1 Like

Everything this impressive in this game can be achieved with indefinite amount of money.

You can literally buy your place in the top and have people create forum posts about you, just throw 10s of 1000s of USD at the game. I am pretty sure there are people out there wealthy enough that don’t need to care and it’s a pocket change for them, so why not.

5 Likes

Money can certainly buy you the gems to pull all of the heroes, but not all of the ascension materials (at least not all at once). This sort of thing would take a huge amount of advance planning to stockpile all of the feeder heroes in training camps. I find it impressive to power-level a single 5* hero. But a whole team of them?!?! quite the effort. Even just the time it takes to actually do the leveling!!

4 Likes

LoL, insane is the right word :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve wondered how many whales have just bought feeders from the basic summon portal. If money is truly not an issue, ofc. With some rough pencil work it looks like a person could max a 5* for about $600-700. Crazy money to me for one piece of a phone game, but… well, you know.

6 Likes

:money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

and lots of hoarded trainable heroes in their camp (probably)

5 Likes

Can buy everything except mats.

3 Likes

Counterpoint: I would guess players like this buy every offer that comes along with any small chance of mats: the $30 grab bag specials, the featured Ascension Packs in the store, etc. Can’t buy all the mats in one go, but you could acculumate them a lot faster.

3 Likes

Yeah, insane wallet :smiley:

I saw him today too. Great donation to SG :smiley:

2 Likes

15 Likes

Counter counterpoint

once you reach a high enough level, you get a mat surplus. He doesn’t ave many new heroes to work on, he consistently finished at the top of the challenge events, and i’m sure he is getting standard 14* titan loot (lots of rolls for 4* am).

you have to spend a lot to get there, but then at a certain point you can probably coast a bit on your spending outside of brand new events and seasons.

5 Likes

Enough of a surplus to power level five 5*, just by playing?

Until you got a rainbow of Valhallas out of the gate, you have to put a fortune into it.

I’m sure he was able to level them half way up with Valhalla rares.

5 Likes

I haven’t spent money on mats in months and months.

This is what I have from standard game play in a top 150 alliance killing 14* titans.

And like I said, once a month he finishes at the top in a few tiers of the challenge events earning more mats.

4 Likes

also…just took joon, BK, misanrda, kingston, and finley to 4T in the past 60 days so add 40 various 4* mats to those counts

1 Like

I mean this my TC atm but still

2 Likes

:flushed::dizzy_face:
This is not right :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like