This game needs upgrades

I would like to see improvement in the game, like shorter flag time. Shorter time on everything… Bc it needs to match the titan. If we wait 4hrs for 1 flag and titan time is 21 hrs it won’t help me defeat it. Another thing this needs is to be able to buy or share items that are needed to ascend ur fighter. There is a lot of work to be done in the game and being able to add my people to the alliance 30 is to low shouldn’t Have a limit

1 Like

This is certainly a huge valid point. When it comes to Titan quests & you only get a 24 hours period to defeat the titan. Even with 30 members in an alliance, fortunately our Alliance The Northern Bears has members that are not solely in the USA. But it certainly would help if Big Giant decreased the time for the Titan flasks to be refilled. Certainly not 4 hours, that’s an awfully long time. Maybe down to 2 1/2 hours, giving us a better chance at a higher performance grade, & thusly better Titan loot. Ascension materials are really hard to get when going to tier 4 & then tier 5, they need to be a little more plentiful. When you have so many heroes needing the same materials for Ascension. Also on the topic of shorter times, build times need to be reduced as well, or else BIG GIANT needs to allow more than 1 building at a time. I would like to see at least 3 buildings at a time if you’re going to have such lengthy build times like 2 or 3 days for many of the higher buildings, like the watchtower & stronghold & the forges. Please cut some of these timers down, they only serve to hold up the game & deter people like me who don’t have a lot of money to spend on buying gems to think about giving up on the game. If you want my money, please try & correct some of these things.

3 Likes

The times used to be 6 hours so four hours was an upgrade.

2 Likes

IMO, they still need to be shorter. Lots of things need to keep players interest, shorter times might encourage more buying of gems & more revenue for Big Giant

2 Likes

Shorter times means more items used. They also upped titan hp last time. Careful what you wish for

4 Likes

Ok then what about being able to build more than 1 building at a time? Has that ever been changed? Seeing that you can only build 1 at a time I don’t think so, cuz it would go from building 0 buildings to 1, so this DOES need changed very badly. I realize that I have only been playing for about 2 months now, but come on, there are some things that are ridiculous. 3 & 4 days to build things , locks us out from doing practically a lot of things. It fills up our watchtowers to get raided & I like to keep my tower low so that I don’t lose a lot in a raid. then my farms & mines will just stop producing anything cuz they are full up. So SOMETHING needs changed in the building times.

1 Like

I agree on that 100%

1 Like

Feel free to read through this post.

4 Likes

Second builder was in the game briefly, close to when the game came out of beta. Unfortunately, there was some troubles getting the feature out to iOS players that Small Giant had no control over. So for fairness, they removed that feature from the game.

Definitely take a look at Fledoble’s post to see things that SG is working on to further develop the game! Second builder is on that list, but remember it’s a small team that works on the game. The current focus is on Alliance Wars. That’s a really large feature that’s being to the game, so we probably won’t see any other major updates (at least until that goes to beta, maybe?) The good thing about Alliance Wars coming is that it’s supposed to be another way for us to collect ascension materials! The nice thing is that SG still does what it can to push through some of the smaller requests the players are making to improve the game. (Like confirmation screens, alliance names showing in global, hero balancing, etc.)

3 Likes

I have mentioned it before, whenever we level up there is this world energy goes up. But it has stop now, think I have hit it’s mix . And now it’s few gems and they fill up all my energy. Please decrease the waiting time for alliance energy as we level higher (also something to look forward for leveling up). They have start decrease alliance energy waiting as my team too rely on strong member on taking down Titan; speaking about my strong members we are very few. The good player seem to be leaving too quickly as a result of poor alliance performance in Titan battle.

2 Likes

Der selben Meinung bin ich allerdings auch :slight_smile:

They need to put a refresh timer on the titan like if u hit the point of interest it gives u more time to fight it. Remember that it takes 3hrs for flags to refresh why not make it a challenge and get more time Sheff hitting the aim also needs to hurry up and change the time for flags to… To long and boring and people are complaining and another thing they need to let u use the same fighters on war if you win the game u should be able to continue to use the fighters makes it fun u didn’t be losing a life u should continue using it. I have games that let me use the same fighters as long as they don’t die. They need to major upgrade this game…

Isn’t that why they sell titan refill flasks for?
If you more shots at the titan then you need to purchase one, it’s called making money.

The only problem there is there always available so that is what needs to change, making the refill l
Flasks permanently available not the flag times as that would be set to allow as stated different time zones to have a go within a 24hr period. Shortening that would create issue with time zones meaning some would/could miss out.

What mist people don’t relise is these high graphic games use a lot of server resources and these games are not designed to keep you playing for 12 or 24 hrs none stop as that would/coukd cause server overloads creating more crashes thus more problems.
This is designed to keep you coming back a few times a day spreading it out over a 24hr period making fair for all time zones.

Having the option to purshase more is much fairer I feel.

I am just saying that when u are fighting the titan. And u hit it on the circle point u should be able to get more time for every time u hit the goal. That’s all I’m saying. And as far as war for them to make it where u don’t lose ur fighters after every fight when u clearly won. Only life them if u lose so u can be able to continue to fight. Not fair to fight win and lose ur fighters…

2 Likes

The shortlist from Petri needs an update.

1 Like

I agree it needs upgrades