This game is fair and worth the money I have spent, and I intend to keep spending

Is your grandpa Lil’ Jon?

1 Like

Thank you for your positive input. Couldn’t have put it better. I have played many games and I will say that this is the one that has kept me coming back. I am not a big spender but I do think VIP is worthwhile.
I do get frustrated with the amount of trophy losses with raids that happen when I am not online compared to the small level that you earn when online and participating in raids. However, having said that … I don’t want the game to be too easy.
I also will play until the game goes away … it is fun.

4 Likes

It’s one thing to be frustrated with the RNG and the grind… but it’s another thing entirely to just get everything you want. Extremes of both will lead to quitting.

I’m just trying to figure out why I can’t accept that I have enough heroes and stop pulling… haha… But then BOOM… wonderland… why sure! Oh… I have enough HOTM… but wait… a hit-3 blue guardian? Oh okay. must have. Saving arthur’s scopes…

(thankfully I hate the bunnies and won’t be swayed to pull for them in March)

3 Likes

It’s because MORE HEROES! OMG NEED MORE! At least, that’s my excuse for dropping a couple of bills a month. I may actually have a problem though. @Gryphonknight, you still have the number for Summoners Anonymous?

8 Likes

I used to get decent pulls, and get the heros of the month. I have done 5 pulls 2600 gems, in the past 2 months and have gotten crap, in addition to doing single pulls and more crap. I can’t seem to get the items to ascend my heros… I will keep playing but have to admit am very discouraged in pulls and gaining the items I need to ascend… I currently have at least 7 heros I can’t ascend due to not having enough items.

1 Like

With the new game play where our Heros can be upgraded through Talents and we now have Quests based on the particular Talent, you need to have more heros to make up the numbers in the Talent Groups. Makes for a more exciting play :slight_smile: another challenge

1 Like

Atlantis map

My sponsor quit when they realize they could level a Proteus to 4*+19 and Wilbur 4*+19 to go with leveling Their Rigard to 4*+19 and Wu Kong 4*+19. All they had to do was successfully summon them first :smiling_imp:

Every single time I think Atlantis summons / map can not get more insidious, marketing breaks out a new technique.

Chaining the avatar quests is twistedly brilliant.

Cat in the Fedora, er, hat

Rumor has it Cheshire Cat already moved 3 million in gems on the futures market between the art, Alice in Wonderland fans, kitty fans, players with “newitious” and players who heard anti-Guinevere hero and misheard it as anti-Guacamole hero.

8 Likes

Can you please :pushpin: this post?
@zephyr1

2 Likes

This post is currently the Top-rated post of both the week and the month via organic metrics, and naturally sorts to the top of those views:

Given the organic performance, and in the interest of avoiding the appearance of biased perspective in pinned topics, I will leave it alone for now, and reconsider whether it should be pinned for longevity if/when organic activity has subsided.

5 Likes

Well, great. There goes my bank balance :money_mouth_face:

:rofl:

I was actually planning on picking up a Cheshire Cat myself. Rumor on Line is that his abilities are so powerful that he’s going to totally change around enemy defensive lineups. I also heard that he’s a world class deep buffer, but my car paint job really doesn’t need any work, so that part interests me less.

4 Likes

This thread has now completed the descent into utter silliness and complete nonsense.

Good work.

It’s oddballs like you that keep me, a normal not-silly person entertained.

4 Likes

It’s because I really enjoy your replies, and am hopeful to keep them coming! :grin:

3 Likes

Said with pitchfork in hand…NERF!

3 Likes

Now, I would like to complain about complainers who complain about people who have positive things to say about this game. I can neither confirm nor deny not confirming not denying that I may or may not admit to agreeing with this sentiment. Allegedly.

4 Likes

I am tired of people complaining about not being able to win raids. It is so unfair. For real unfair. Bro, dude, man, are you that big of a scrub that you can’t color stack? Bro have you learned that raiding with rainbow teams blows? 2 opposite colors of the tank, with 3 other random jokesters. Easy game. Come at me bro.

Ps. Opps, can you move this to the ridiculous complaints thread

1 Like

I read Narf.

Animaniacs unite!

5 Likes

I believe that’s the next event after Wonderland. I want a 5* Pinky.

3 Likes

BTW brilliant post PeachyKeen

2 Likes

I will be using all the money SG has given me in an attempt to acquire Snowball. There is just something sinisterly desirable about a genetically- engineered hamster.

3 Likes

The game is fair IF you pour money into it.

Some things I’ve noticed.

1. If you leave (say) a holy hero out of your line up, your board will consist of mostly hero tiles. To the point it’s extremely difficult to match even 3 of another tile. I have three 4 stars, one 5 star and alternate my 5th position between two 3 stars. This is the case almost every time.
  2. Ascension items for 4 and 5 stars can take up to 6 months to collect if you don’t pay for them.
  3. The ebb and flow of raids is way off kilter. I’ll do really well gaining trophies for a while with fair fights, then randomly for days, every time I open the app I’ve lost 100+ trophies having not fended off a single attack. Often times when trying to regain those trophies, I get annihilated by teams that shouldn’t even be able to hold a candle against me. That’s super frustrating. I’ve left the game once because of it and it’s the reason I refuse to spend money on the game anymore.