This game is fair and worth the money I have spent, and I intend to keep spending

The game is fair. Your perspective is that of frustration.

1. This point is wrong, it assumes that there is no Random Number Generation. Everybody Gets Bad Boards
  1. This is partially true, and varies. It is one way the game maintains some semblance of balance
  1. People color stack to win raids. Raids favor the attacker, whereas the defender is vulnerable. The game remains fair because you can do the same thing. Nobody forces you to spend and I have heard many people on this board report an uptick in ‘enjoyment’ of the game once they stop spending. Also-- The defense teams “that do not hold a candle to yours” do not reflect the attack teams they use to defeat you. Unless I get 3 bad boards in a row (which I have) there isn’t a single defense team constructed that I cannot defeat. I don’t care if it is Zero and he has fully talented 5* heroes or not.

Your complaints are not new ones, nor are they rare to hear. However, these are based upon incorrect assumptions and often the result of conspiracy theories and misfortune. While we do have to take it on a bit of faith that the developers are telling us the truth, my experience has been that it is truly a RNG for the board, for summons, for loot drops.

I urge you not to spend any more, since you clearly do not trust the development team and have had bad fortune. This will guard against further anguish and, for all my misanthropic hopes, I would rather see you happier and not complaining than to be irritated and angrier.

4 Likes