This game is fair and worth the money I have spent, and I intend to keep spending

I find it ironic and a bit hypocritical that the person who feels necessary to passive aggressively bag on people who want to vent on this game gets so butthurt when someone questions their motives. My Grandpa used to say “if you don’t want no $!#%, don’t start no $!#%.”.
If you seriously believe that pointing out your hypocrisy is complaining then so be it , i’m not implying that you should shut up. Let them vent if they want to vent, it’s not your forum. Just do like i’ll do when i see your posts from now on and swipe down.

1 Like

To paraphrase this guy, if the thread bothers you, there’s no need to read it. There’s also no need to tell others what they can and can’t post. I’m not sure why you feel that those complaining should have more or better rights to voice an opinion than those who disagree.

7 Likes

If the irony and the hypocrisy of the main post is lost on you so be it, you know what they say about arguing on the internet. I simply pointed out her hypocrisy, I just found it pretentious that she thinks that she is making some virtuous stand of such magnitude that there needed to be a post on it. It’s no different than the exact thing she was complaining about. Just pointing out the hypocrisy i won’t feel it necessary to post a diatribe belittling her or even discuss it one minute further. Her opinion, your opinion, my opinion who cares? The post was no more productive or necessary as anyone elses.

And you got very upset and self-righteous in the post I linked above, about how people should be able to offer their opinions without being told off by those who disagree or think the opinion is worthless.

Physician, heal thyself.

14 Likes

It is rather suspect that Thoth completely misses the irony in all of his posts.
Rather stunning that it’s been missed this long, when we’ve pointed out he’s dug himself a hole and he keeps shouting “give me a bigger shovel”

lol

7 Likes

And to think i thought it was ridiculous…

7 Likes

Thoth, my strange new friend, let me point out that I have not exhibited any signs of butthurt. I’m enjoying the banter, otherwise I would leave.

I am also amused at your grandpa’s quote… when you are clearly hellbent on starting !#%

when this thread becomes boring… I’ll stop responding.

6 Likes

We’re all just having fun… well… at least I am.

4 Likes

I’m not a moderator, but…oh wait, now I am:

Moderator’s Note

Please remember Forum Rules. Discussing ideas is always ok, as is (civilly) debating whether those ideas are reasonable.

But debating whether it’s reasonable for someone to have an opinion is risky territory for the conversation going off the rails. That goes for both sides of the conversation. :slight_smile:

Present your viewpoints freely, just please don’t stifle others.

8 Likes

I know I’m reaching the troll-line with my responses. I will behave.

on topic
I will say that my original intent was to express my enjoyment of the game, rather than to malign or refuse anyone the right to complain. It’s just nice to talk about what I do like instead of arguing with people who call SGG motives and statements into question.

And congrats on moderator. That’s a new-ish tag!

7 Likes

I think this is a great intention, and much appreciated!

Thanks! I think it’s been a solid 20 minutes at least. :wink:

7 Likes

Fixed your post…

10 Likes

:laughing:

Ok, ok back to the topic at hand :smile:

2 Likes

So… What makes the game worth playing to everyone else, what keeps you invested? I mean, I might have quit if I’d kept bouncing between alliances.

I am drama-averse so I intentionally avoid it and have wordlessly abandoned a few alliances because of it. It wasn’t until I found Helios that I felt comfortable enough to stay. Been there about 8-9 months now and have no intention of leaving. Truly a team of great people. Plus they’re competitive enough to win most wars and take down the occasional 11* titan, so I have no need to go to anything higher or more serious.

3 Likes

Stimme zu. Das Spiel ist fair. Die Wahrscheinlichkeit ist eine Glockenkurve und manchmal sind die Gegner heftig, der Verlauf aber gut und manchmal nervr es einfach. Mein einziger Wunsch wäre es, das keine 1* Sachen mehr in die Truhen kommen. Die hat man spätestens ab Level 20 im 4stelligen Bereich oder kann sie hundertfach selber herstellen. Man erhält sie ohnehin schon beim Metzeln.

Mein Tipp, wenn man die Sache zu persönlich nimmt, Luft holen und eine kurze Pause einlegen. Empfehle auch langfristige Ziele, da sind kurze Schwankungen in die falsche Richtung egal.

Agree. The game is fair. The probability is a bell curve and sometimes the opponents are fierce, but the course is good and sometimes it just annoys. My only wish would be, that no 1 * things more in the chests come. You have the latest from level 20 in the 4-digit range or can produce a hundred times itself. You can get them anyway in slaughtering.

My tip, if you take the matter too personally, take a breath and take a short break. Also recommend long-term goals, as there are no brief fluctuations in the wrong direction.

(GOOGLE TRANSLATED)

To a point, I agree about the 1* items. It is frustrating to open a chest and get… rugged clothes, a sword or the tome-looking book that is not a tome at all.

as for heroes, I’m personally done with 1* heroes and have completely abandoned tc19 as it is just not worth my effort (I’ll wait for tc11, thank you).
@DJQuixo made a training camp redesign pitch that allowed for an “uncommon only” option, which would be great: Training Camp - REDESIGN PLEASE

2 Likes

Is your grandpa Lil’ Jon?

1 Like

Thank you for your positive input. Couldn’t have put it better. I have played many games and I will say that this is the one that has kept me coming back. I am not a big spender but I do think VIP is worthwhile.
I do get frustrated with the amount of trophy losses with raids that happen when I am not online compared to the small level that you earn when online and participating in raids. However, having said that … I don’t want the game to be too easy.
I also will play until the game goes away … it is fun.

4 Likes

It’s one thing to be frustrated with the RNG and the grind… but it’s another thing entirely to just get everything you want. Extremes of both will lead to quitting.

I’m just trying to figure out why I can’t accept that I have enough heroes and stop pulling… haha… But then BOOM… wonderland… why sure! Oh… I have enough HOTM… but wait… a hit-3 blue guardian? Oh okay. must have. Saving arthur’s scopes…

(thankfully I hate the bunnies and won’t be swayed to pull for them in March)

3 Likes

It’s because MORE HEROES! OMG NEED MORE! At least, that’s my excuse for dropping a couple of bills a month. I may actually have a problem though. @Gryphonknight, you still have the number for Summoners Anonymous?

8 Likes