This game is completely a joke

It is a game. Learn, teach, and have fun. I know that sometimes the RNG gods seem to smile down on that one person in your alliance, that seems to get all the amazing loot. It gets so crazy, that you sit and think about different ways to steal their lucky horse shoes. Maybe go out and pick the four leaf clovers that seems to be in everyone in the forums yards that post their loot. Sometimes I decide that a change of pace is in order. Farming the same provinces over and over can get boring, doing it with different heroes that are really low level? Not so much. Not enough high level ascension to level 4 and 5* heroes? Maybe level 2 or 3* heroes, drop cups and raid with those for laughs. Lots of different small things you can do to help remember why you liked the game and played it for as long as you have been.

3 Likes

Yep. I agree. Respect.

1 Like

“The Russians” systematically clean our clocks whenever we face them. Makes me want to visit their country…mad respect here! :wink:

I just opened an account to let the developers know the following: in general I like smaller companies who do an innovative product. Small giant is overdoing it completely. I will never ever download a small giant game again. I am telling everybody who ask and nowadays also when they don’t ask NOT to download or start this game. I get enough frustration in my job and these kind of games should give some pleasure to the customers not more frustration. You’re worse than the big companies, enjoy as long as you can.

Hey man, don’t be mad. Sometimes it’s all about luck/unluck. I was waiting for my first “FIne Glove” about 7 weeks, after that I get them alot, now I have the same problem about 8 weeks, no drops of Gloves. My first 5 star dropped from gems/htoken after half year of playing, but my friend get it from 3rd try. I get many orbs, shields, compasses, telescopes,capes but no gloves. So patience = LUCK, it’s just a math. Have fun and all will be OKAY.

The OP last posted in July 2018, so I’m sure they did find another game.

Pretty sure this also predates Zynga buying most of SG.

1 Like