This game has Weight and Depth

An Alliance is Like Family

For anyone out there that thinks this is just a game - with no depth: trust me… when you fight alongside your teammates for an extended period of time, you get connected. I love these guys and I won’t forget any of them that stood by me through thick and thin. Chins up! Shields tight! Swords high! Go chop the ■■■■ out of em TM!

Proof-That-Your-Alliance-Is-Like-Family-Empires-And-Puzzles

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

Our alliance is like family, we help one another in everything.

It’s awesome

3 Likes

I’ve found a bestie through my old alliance. We couldn’t break the bond despite the old alliance dying, so we moved together. Best decision we made.

3 Likes

That’s so awesome! Love hearing stuff like that :relaxed:

2 Likes

@therocketcat Sometimes our world is so small and what a gift!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

We move from an dead alliance too and started a brand new on. without 3 or 4 everyone came along with us. I was so happy to see every one and now we are way further than before.

Heres some Love… <3
:smiley:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more…get with the right group n they become extended family but oft more fun

1 Like

This is just because its @Razor who is leaving.
My last Alliances mate when I said I am leaving … send happy faces and said: DAYUM YES FINALLY.
I think they break some dishes ofter me outa the door :rofl:

1 Like

There was one of those in mine too being honest!
I looked up the exact snap @Roxy_TM sent me lol.

Exact post: "boss left the building :slight_smile: :slight_smile: "

1 Like

@Quarks123 - That’s so awesome!!! You work well with each other and as a result climbing the E&P Ladder Quicker and happier!!! :wink:

1 Like