This Game Has ROBBED me!

My guess is…sometimes people have affinity towards hot subjects.

2 Likes

Before you spend gems on anything, think about the value and ROI. For instance, if the cost of replaying a lvl has gotten more expensive than buying the 4th ascension material, why bother?

When I started this game, I could not beat rare quests and seasonal events, I had to sadly see them go. But that’s the whole point of getting better and figuring out how to build a better team for events, raids, war, defense and titans.

Hint: In the next atlantis, summon two proteus and lvl them up. Pair with a good healer and mana pots, enjoy beating every event last stage like butter.

1 Like

No, you robbed yourself.

1 Like

Hey @Rigs, I think he likes you? And I don’t mean like/like…I mean :heart:

:joy: Merry Christmas buddy. Thanks for making the forums fun

4 Likes

So somebody tries to help you and you attacked them.
You really need to grow up and I suggest that you quit this game as soon as possible.
Anyone foolish enough to spend that kind of money to beat a last stage of a challenge obviously has not learned anything whatsoever.
I am just an old man but feel free to vent some more because I can take it.
I’ve seen a lot of callous people in my life but you take the cake.
Enjoy life if that’s possible but I doubt it seriously in your case.
P.S. I beat it without spending a gem on my first try.

8 Likes

Bravo @NotVixx!! Excellent work out there. Thank you for giving color commentary on that game. Wouldn’t have been the same without you :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

This one post took ALL of my likes and I’m not even halfway through?? Can’t I buy a like please!!! Just one?

3 Likes

It’s a shame isn’t @AncientPirate1? I went in immediately feeling sorry for the poor guy but after reading a few of his posts I realized I didn’t feel sorry at all. He brought a knife to a gun fight and decided he could still win? He didn’t want advice, he should have his gems back, the ones he threw away? Wow, it’s come to this now, on a game I play for fun?

2 Likes

I beat it without spending a gem first try too, but I cheated - I used Proteus. (Pause for moderation while the forum hiccups on the C-word.)

I honestly thought the OP was a parody at first, but it turns out the poster was serious…!

4 Likes

TWELVE THOUSAND GEMS

:scream_cat: :scream: :scream_cat: :scream:

How can someone afford that much for one stage and still only have Kadilen, Cyprian, Colen, Caedmon, and Master Lepus as their best team?!?!

:sob:

9 Likes

Valid point there @NotVixx, possibly just a grinch who has spent the last of his Grandmoms credit on a game you play on your phone. Realizing that Christmas was today his only chance was to hope that somehow those gems would be returned (in the form of credit, to previously mentioned card)?

Merry Christmas All!!
When having a marshmallow vs rock fight you never want to be in two places
#1 Marshmallow team
#2 in the middle

3 Likes

Let’s keep within the confines of the Rules: “constructive criticism”.

If this is not possible, the thread will be closed.

4 Likes

Just close the thread so we can spend our holiday time elsewhere that doesnt offend you

1 Like

It’s not about offending me. It’s about the rules, as you well know. Since they seem to be forgotten by several in this thread, here’s a quick reminder:

6 Likes

Lol whatever blows your skirt up

Silence my account, delete it, whatever

I honestly couldn’t care any less. I mean everything was goin smooth and people were just talkin.

If someone wanted to harp on rules, last night would have been the better time when the :poop: storm was taking place. Not after the fact whenever the storm has already blown over.

Sometimes people sleep, and are unaware of the storm; they reply when they wake. :wink:

Anyway…

5 Likes

You were here but i didnt see that rules list posted then. Zephyr was here as well. And think even littlekalf was lurking

And the topic is dead. The OP has gone ghost(probly silenced if i had to guess).

I literally see no reason this thread is still going. All the advice has been given that could be given and it’s now just a thread for small talk and conversation which could be taken elsewhere.

If anyone else sees anything productive coming from this continued discussion; by all means chime in…

Personally I’ll be muting the thread

1 Like

The OP did.

Not a chance… maybe slight chance with carpet bombing… if they are lucky enough to pass the mob waves…

I would rather bring healers and carpet bombing items…

But Carver and Pixie… maybe I will replace Kadilen (her skill is conflicting against Cyprian’s Riposte) and Master Lepus (I don’t think ice/blue is a good color as there are 2 green bosses)…

Maybe because it become a platform to rant against ranting.

Maybe you can mail the OP if he want to close this thread.

3 Likes

When y’all troll someone, no matter how deserving some think him to be, the rules get invoked.

Sorry, that’s the gig. (And Rules get invoked all around, not just to some.) :wink:

If you want to discuss this in further detail Rigs, my door is open in Line: chibipotato16

6 Likes

I got better things to do