This Game Has ROBBED me!

That’s not what Einstein would have called it…

7 Likes

Buying a continue really only makes sense if it’ll get you Ascension Materials or Emblems — and you’re extremely close to winning, don’t think you’ll win on a fresh retry (or don’t want to risk it/bother), and the revive will get you to a win.

I agree that in all other cases it’s a poor use of gems, and just trying again is often more effective.

5 Likes

I guess when you get close, and needed a little luck to get there… the continue is tempting. But you can’t restock battle items and that hurts a lot. I learned my lesson but some people, like me, need the hard lesson from first hand experience.

3 Likes

Well i can see buying the first 1; maybe 2 but that’s if the win isn’t a longshot

But if it jumped to 300 gems for 1 more continue; i’d bail and start fresh

3 Likes

By reading the 2nd half of his OP and his replies, he seems not to accept any explanation on why he lost and how to improve his chances or the insufficiencies of his team. So giving him advice on improving his 3911 tp team to beat the final stage is just futile. The conclusion now is he wants the 12k gems he allegedly lost. This is just how i understand this.

9 Likes

You are very likely right about that.

1 Like

Didn’t know that.

btw:
Happy bDay @UndercoverOil10

1 Like

So if we do not want to be slighted, insulted or worse cursed at on this christmas day, let him look for ways to contact support as was already stated in a previous post and let us talk about something merrier about our game. Merry christmas to all.

5 Likes

I think @zephyr1 fave you some really sound advise. If you’d like to attempt it again, I’d recommend the thread he posted. You can even post your line up and ask for advice on which heroes to use.

6 Likes

Did you try carpet bombing and using time stops/proteus or other mana blockers

2 Likes

Quick, File a lawsuit!!!

3 Likes

New strategy: Mana Generation injunction against Mother North.

5 Likes

Actually, after I drank my coffee, become a little clearer the 12k spending issue… As far as I know, the cost for each repeatedly continuing is increasing over and over again. Though I don’t know the algorithm for the increasing cost, my guess OP could finish 12k in less than a hour…

1 Like

Hahahaha well this was very well done

Unfortunately i have nothing else to add

The OP has disappeared probly realizing by now that a player’s poor choices & decisions are not a glitch in the game and not grounds for gem reimbursement

Luckily we have other members on the board that were willing to stay within forum rules to show him the ignorance of his approach & choices.

I probably could have handled myself better but I don’t regret it.

11 Likes

Lol good to know i guess

2 Likes

12k gems to try and beat them?

Congratulations sir, you’ve just redefined insanity.

Allow me to craft you a new years resolution: work on your awareness and perception when finding dynamic solutions to life’s little challenges.

6 Likes

There is a point where you must realize that even though you can continue with gems, that you need to flee a fight and come back restocked with battle items and a different strategy.

3 Likes

Hi Zephyr, there shall be a rule that when somebody posts something like that it shall be ignored. When harsh language is used, attitude like “SG needs to return the gems”, capital letters and the whole paragraph this guy wrote is just insane, not mentioning he thinks it is a glitch.
It really kills the mood of those who love the game to deal with such players.
The moderator’s nice attitude and the “american” way of being nice to everyone cannot work.
We can afford to lose players like these, they are acid and there is no place for them in the game or on the forum. We shall be able to do something about it and I really believe that the best way is ignoring the whole post until the person comes to senses and writes something with heart rate under 190.

It is because players like this one that I read the forum less and less.

PS: Maybe there could be a section called: “Acid posts - to be ignored for the time being”

16 Likes

Agreed for sure, but I can’t deny that there’s a part of my brain that found this entire thread wildly entertaining…

14 Likes

Pobre si has gastado tanto y no la has pasado es que necesitas mejorar mucho. Otro año sers