This Game Has ROBBED me!

Lmao whatever helps you sleep at night

Btw kiss those gems goodbye

1 Like

12k gems is too much even for a big spender just to get santa avatar and mystic rings. But if proven that this really happened, i sympathize with you friend.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for game advice we may have a spot opening up soon. To apply, or for further assistance reach out to Line ID: JriGs

12 Likes

Hahahahaha

Good one but there is no way i would let someone in that is dumb enough to blow 12k gems on continues and STILL not beat a single level

No frickin way.

3 Likes

12000 g / 75 g = 160 continues
160 * 5 min = 800 / 60 = 13,3 hrs

That’s called patience :wink:

6 Likes

I’m not fully clear on what the deal with the 12k gems is — I wouldn’t have thought someone would use that many continues without asking for help or giving up.

But I don’t know what else that could possibly be referring to, so I assume that’s what it’s about.

Unfortunately there’s not much to be done there. Small Giant never refunds gems as far as I know, so I think that’s water under the bridge. The OP could contact Support to ask, though.

4 Likes

It goes up each continue. When I was a newer player I continued twice… first was 75 2nd was 150. If it keeps doubling each try… that’s a little ridiculous.

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t someone just spend the gems on world energy refills for many more retries than you get buyin em 1x1?

3 Likes

That’s not what Einstein would have called it…

7 Likes

Buying a continue really only makes sense if it’ll get you Ascension Materials or Emblems — and you’re extremely close to winning, don’t think you’ll win on a fresh retry (or don’t want to risk it/bother), and the revive will get you to a win.

I agree that in all other cases it’s a poor use of gems, and just trying again is often more effective.

5 Likes

I guess when you get close, and needed a little luck to get there… the continue is tempting. But you can’t restock battle items and that hurts a lot. I learned my lesson but some people, like me, need the hard lesson from first hand experience.

3 Likes

Well i can see buying the first 1; maybe 2 but that’s if the win isn’t a longshot

But if it jumped to 300 gems for 1 more continue; i’d bail and start fresh

3 Likes

By reading the 2nd half of his OP and his replies, he seems not to accept any explanation on why he lost and how to improve his chances or the insufficiencies of his team. So giving him advice on improving his 3911 tp team to beat the final stage is just futile. The conclusion now is he wants the 12k gems he allegedly lost. This is just how i understand this.

9 Likes

You are very likely right about that.

1 Like

Didn’t know that.

btw:
Happy bDay @UndercoverOil10

1 Like

So if we do not want to be slighted, insulted or worse cursed at on this christmas day, let him look for ways to contact support as was already stated in a previous post and let us talk about something merrier about our game. Merry christmas to all.

5 Likes

I think @zephyr1 fave you some really sound advise. If you’d like to attempt it again, I’d recommend the thread he posted. You can even post your line up and ask for advice on which heroes to use.

6 Likes

Anyone else clicking ‘show flagged content’ like a warped advant calendar - but whizzing past the non flagged stuff?

25 Likes

Did you try carpet bombing and using time stops/proteus or other mana blockers

2 Likes

Quick, File a lawsuit!!!

3 Likes

Cookie Settings