šŸ… [Apr 22, 2019] 3rd Raid Tournament! ā€” 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Misandra seems to have the highest Def of those shown. Maybe use Misandra as a Center?

Option B.
Femmes fatales :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

With Khiona being average and gaining benefit from being hit, I thought putting her middle made more sense, charging up two (potentially) multi-hitters (Drake definitely, Mis, possibly)

1 Like

Sounds goid support for fast heroes

What do you think about this defence?

From this rosterā€¦

Didnā€™t happen last time. I set a team of one stars worth around 1600 TP and got nothing but 2400 TP to start, and it went up from there.

But weā€™ll see if they fixed it; I should know in the morning. Hereā€™s my defense for this tourney.

2 Likes

this is m1nd try and burn em out

1 Like

or this one not made up m1nd yet

Which team would use?

Magni (+4), justice (+4), azlar (+3), isarnia (+3), joon (+3), kadilen (+4) & lianna (+3). Which 5 would you use?

Interesting :thinking:

I thought the dev said our first opponent depend on our defense. @_John_Doe @zephyr1

Iā€™ll still use weaker defense with strong center to caught those without deep bench off guard.

1 Like

This is who I fear Iā€™ll have to face if I set my best defence - which is not nearly as strong as this in practice, but total point wise, not terribly far off.

Do you think, that there are bigger differences between your two teams? I donā€™t think so.

Against the first I will take blue dudes and will bring reds against the second, but both will win 17 out of 20ā€¦

Thatā€™s what they said, but what they say and what happened are two different things. I had pics, I think, but not sure if I posted in the 2nd tourney thread.

That said, my team this time is less about wanting to start in the kiddie pool and wanting to see if something else happens. Should be funā€¦

It seems I have seen it before in the 2nd tourney thread but I didnā€™t know that it scale up from that. I thought only the first match that was a fluke.

1 Like

Yeah, I took my last loss against a 2600 that go around, but played 17 matches before going out. Still finished 5-10 percent with a defense at E the whole tourney and no emblemed 3ā€™s, which was an interesting result.

Really curious to see what, if anything, changes in this one.

The change log from last time said:

• The difficulty of enemies that the players face at the beginning of the Tournament is now determined by the strength of their Tournament Defense Team.

We donā€™t really have a way of knowing exactly what that meansā€¦or if it even worked properly.

One possibility is that there werenā€™t many players who put up an intentionally weak defense to be matched with.

2 Likes

There were two ways at looking at thatā€¦

Some people thought that your offense would initially face defenses at about the same range as their own defense.

I thought it meant that your defense would be initially get attacked by players at about their same level.

2 Likes

Not likely, unless there were no players that were in the last tourney that were starting out/newish to the game (or even lower leveled).

I guesstimated based on my early 1 percentile ranking of 12794 that there were around 1.2 to 1.4 million tourney entries last time (keeping in mind that entering doesnā€™t equate playing/participating). I would think that there would be a lot of low rank teams if that was the pool (and we can guess the pool, in theory, because joining the tourney has to happen before the tourney begins).

A possibility is that weā€™re initially matched by relative commander level and then by defense team level (so Iā€™m level 35, so Iā€™m in a 30 plus pool or something and matching happens from there). But thatā€™s speculating.

Guh. I donā€™t have a good feeling about this one, not least of which because when itā€™s 5*s coming out to play, the big boys will rule the yard.

Iā€™m going with this:

Caedmon (+9), Red Hood (3/70), Richard (4/80), Cyprian (4/70), Chao (+9)

And hoping for the best.