šŸ… [Third Raid Tournament] Discussion and Feedback on the Updated Raid Tournament Matchmaking & Difficulty Bonus

Then what did you do for the week off??? And of course no answer to the question that has been asked a hundred timesā€¦ How does matchmaking really work??

First there were complaints about too weak opponents, second about crap defenses and now for beeing too hard. What?

8 Likes

@Petri @Sara @mhalttu

The last change log said that our first opponent depend on the power of defense team that we put in the tournament defense team.

However, it seems that it is based on five strongest heroes instead.

I put 2600 TP defense but I was matched with 3200-3300 TP opponents both in defenses and attacks.

As of now, this change log is misleading:

Buddy i want something that i jave fir chances to win it , all 3 tournaments were disaster on matchamking and points rewards ,defences on all 3 has problems ,second i was attacked only once daily lost 3 won 1 ,defence grade e ,same is happening now i was attacked once so far lost defence grade e again,im not complaining bout the1st target but is everyone getting same power targets and are all of em giving same amount of points ,in my opinion this system will never work this is all anf im frustrated cause i was great and enjoying the game b4 this tournament ā€¦

653 points on a defence with 1 3* hero and i get 648 points for killing a 4149 power team full of emblemsā€¦

In my opinion bloody battle is not a real good rule. It doesnā€™t really fit in this game. Canā€™t explain it good enough because English is not my main language, but you canā€™t fully compensate a bad board here. Now it feels fully RNGesus.

Oh well could be that my enemies were too powerful for me, but raiding in diamond isnā€™t a problem for me.

2 Likes

I dont see any progress here from the 1st tournament all are same ,fine tunning what fine tunning this is a disaster on the way i see it

Bloody Battle ist a perfect rule. I can not stand Healers all the time :wink:

1 Like

And looks like everyone is forgetting that u have 5 possibilitties to fail ,player with stro gest teams on defence will be smashed cause will be hitted by guys that have somehow same power in and have more chances to be out cause will face the strongest teams on the game ,but whats its frustrating me is the point systemā€¦

Hi everyone, we are currently investigating the current Raid Tournaments rule and update announcements once we know more.

9 Likes

Thanks for quick response.

2 Likes

Seems like the rule is working as intended - no HP is increased through regeneration either. Weā€™ll double check the talents as well.

Apologies for the confusion regarding the Raid Tournaments rule, weā€™ll discuss here how we could clarify the rules in the UI.

6 Likes

my defence so far , there are guys on my alliance that r being raided more than 10 times already and we have somehow same power on tournament defenceā€¦

No HP is decreased through regeneration? How can regeneration make HP lower?

Please double check talents, because reviving is being triggered

You are right, I edited my message.

2 Likes

Can u please explain how a 4194 power team worth less points than a def3nce with 1 3* hero in only ?

Great! Looking forward to read and participate in that discussion

@yelnats_24 Thanks for the heads up but Iā€™m pretty sure this is the same as last time! Set up Tuesday, fight weds-sun. I was confused last time because we thought fighting should have been over on Sunday.

1 Like

My alt fielded a 3* team. Made 2 attacks, both against 3* teams. Got attacked once by someone fielding a 3* team. Roughly. (My alt sits in bronze arena.)
Also, 15 minutes into the tournament with 0 points already ranked below 1,200,000.

I cross-check it with my alliance chat room and other threads in the forum. A moderator also confirm that it is a day earlier for the third tournament.