After the second Raid Tournament, SGG took a maintenance break for Raid Tournaments again to continue improving matchmaking.
We have now scheduled the next Raid Tournament to start next week, on Tuesday, 23th of April, 2019.
As this is a brand new feature, we will be monitoring it and making further adjustments based on our findings and player feedback. Please make sure to read our previous response and follow our Raid Tournaments Change Log for all updates and improvements related to this feature.
Obviously there were extensive problems with matchmaking the first time around, which seemed to be improved a bit the second time — but still not fully meeting expectations.
Many players reported more reasonable matches than in the first Tournament, but distribution of attacks across players still seemed very uneven, albeit better than the first Tournament when many players were never attacked at all.
With the third Raid Tournament approaching, the question will be: does this third iteration work better now?
Share your observations and discuss below!
- 🏅 Third Raid Tournament! — FAQs, Teams, and Discussion
- 🏅 [Third Raid Tournament] Attack Tracking – How is Your Defense Doing?
- 🏅 [Third Raid Tournament] Final Results & Rewards – Share Yours & Discuss!
- Reduced Raid Tournament Loot During Work on Matchmaking [Developer Response in Post 334]
- [KNOWN ISSUE - Raid Tournaments / Bloody Battle] Atomos and Hero Talents Healing/Reving Enabled