πŸ… [Third Raid Tournament] Attack Tracking – How is Your Defense Doing?

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

With Raid Tournament matchmaking still being worked on, the distribution of attacks across players has been perplexing so far, and a frequent topic for discussion.

This thread is for sharing your experiences each day during the Third Raid Tournament.

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?

• How may times have you been attacked today?

• What is your win/loss record?

• What grade does your defense team have?

• What is your defense team?

• What is your defense team power?

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

Example

:link: Related Topics

4 Likes

Moderator’s Note

I’m closing this thread until the Raid Tournament battles begin, to avoid stray comments here.

Please direct all questions and discussion about teams, hero selection, and Tournament rules to the main thread:

πŸ… [Apr 22, 2019] 3rd Raid Tournament! β€” 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.

5 attacks so far: 2 win, 3 losses.

defense team power 3610

Been attacked 5 times so far, won 2 lost 3. Defense TP is 4073.

3 attacks, won 1 lost 2. Hopefully lower defense ranks will not result in less attacks like last time.

3-5 so far, was 3-2 and feeling good at one point

0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3… so B grade now, but already more attacks than I expected today

8 attacks; won 4, lost 4. Defense TP 3634 with Kunchen tanking as a def down meat shield.

0-1, 1-1, 1-2.

4015 defense team.

Only two attacks on me so far 1-1. TP 3526.

This is the first time my defense hasn’t been hit a 6+ times before I even woke up.

one attack so far on each char, and surprisingly all wins. main has a decent defense team with maxed Santa and maxed 4* the rest.

Won 1 lost 2

I’ve now been attacked 10 times and won 5.

Also 5 more attacks here, now on 6-5 and still grade B. Not too bad I guess, especially since 10 out of the 11 attackers have higher TP on their def team than I have on mine.

7 attacks here so far, 4W-3L. This is an improvement considering I had 4 in total over the entire last tournament (and none in the first :D).

Win 1 - Loss 2.
All happened in the first 15 minutes and after that no more attacks.
Exactly the same as previous war. Now need to hope that I will still get some attacks.
Attacked by teams with a lot more power than my defence has (full 5* hero’s all with emblems vs my 4 5* hero’s 3 of them have emblems and 1 4* hero without any emblems).

5 attacks so far and am 4-1 with an A rating. 3903 defense team with Lianna, li Xiu, Azlar, Caedmon and Athena.

So far, so good

(Kage, Zim, Richard, Zeline, Obakan)

1 Like