Things we would like to see in the game

If I have multiple heros, it would be nice to compare them in game to decide what to take to battle.

Perhaps a rating that showed damage and damage resistance over time taking in to account the special attacks and the enemy colors.

Right now it is a bit vague as to what the stats mean. That could be by design, but if it isn’t, there is an opportunity for a nice player aid with some comparison functionality.

1 Like

Hi i been asking for private chat for over 5 months i use to monitor globle chat and try to keep it clean but i have gave up on globle chat i have to much to do then spend all my time in there

The only solution for private chat is to go to the app store down load line chat and invite people to be your friends and you can private chat wirh them in there.

1 Like

Nice post. You have a lot of cool ideas. I hope it encourages others to participate.

I do like a lot of your ideas and would like to include it would be nice if within your alliance you could donate resources to get upgrades or something that the whole alliance would get. What do you think about something like that?

2 Likes

Yes that would be great we could also use it as a reward sytem to reward our best player to keep there interest in the game

2 Likes

I think the highest fighters get neglected in Titan battles. I’d love to see this rectified.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

@MisfitMark… Just dropping you a line to make sure I don’t miss any of your great game hello:grin:

Would like to see a replay after titan battles, possibly to help better your score and a chance to do more

Limited time heroes get regular someday.

Hello i would to have trading produks within de alliance

An idea from our guild. We would like to build our own Troops. Exactly as we can do now with Heroes. This can also solve the issue of the tons of unused materials.

You can when you reach level 10. You convert a building to barracks (hint: don’t convert anything other than a forge) and then consume troops to increase the power of troops.

Did I get the wrong end of the stick here, or is that what you were really talking about?

1 Like

Pretty sure they meant creating troops like you do heroes in the Training Camp. Currently there is no way to do that, troops must be bought for gems or found during map farming.

2 Likes

Ah, yes. That makes sense, thanks.

Yes, crafting troops would be nice, wouldn’t it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, sorry if I wasn ´t clear enough. The explanation from Ellilea is exactly what I meant. Thanks.

It will be great if we get an extra alliance flag after completing level up to 50, ie 4/4 instead of 3/3 . As the game gives only world energy flags for levelling up.

I would like to see level up award 1 of each of the energy flasks (Alliance, world, raid) instead of just topping up the flags. This gives you the choice of when you want to top up instead of topping up some/all of your flags that are not expended.

(Maybe make world energy flask an exception to stop people hoarding them for events).

1 Like

Get rid of enemy help out of battlefield battles

It would be great…

Raids in real time.
How to do it?
Well, a rule system similar to chess. (The limits and rhythms of the game in chess are established by a clock)

More than two missions in time.

To change the color of buildings, put flags in the stronghold, for example, our country.

Of course, more missions in story mode.

PD:sorry for my bad English :rofl:

Cookie Settings