Things need to change. My take on it and it's suggestions

I hope this doesn’t get buried. We should spread the word indeed.

I do have some questions, and hope those “in the know” can enlighten us. (this is me thinking with my organizing hat on). the questions below are coming from a genuine, sincere desire to join in and help this movement succeed.

1. Does no spend only mean actual cash? or do we include spending gems, summon tokens, watching mystic vision?

2. so we start 22 October, and end (looks at calendar) 5 November? that’s 2 weeks. I know the big alliances are discussing this, has there been discussion about what happens if we don’t achieve a reaction from SG by 5 November?

also, the hashtag is #nospendnovember, but the movement is split almost equally between October and November. have we thought about extending the movement (I see @BlackZed had the same question :slight_smile: )

1. for those of us not in the big alliances or on Line, how can we get news of the next steps? should we come back to this forum thread for updates?

thanks in advance :slight_smile: @santos299 (as original poster) @TheFur (as you’ve mentioned discussions among the big alliances) @Charvel74 (you mentioned discussions going on)

7 Likes