Things I’ve noticed while playing. Have you noticed anything?

That is why I was saying with all the updates now & everyone being on different levels in the game to collect their our data. Especially since 1.12.5 and the previous update many have even said 8-7 was nerfed.

You all will probably laugh at me for saying this but I’m gonna tell you anyway.

If you tap on the little people walking around in the game they will stop and waive at you… that’s adorable :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I needed tall boots to ascend my 4 star heroes to rank 3 and I had been farming area 12-8 for two weeks straight with no tall boots drop. Then once I finally got them I literally got 15 of them in 2 days. There’s no way this was just RNG. So I don’t know what changed whether it’s the heroes I was using or whether it was me reaching a certain profile level or what but something changed. They’ve been dropping extremely frequently ever since that point.

They say the best providences to farm for certain items when you click on the image.

I was farming the same area the whole time.

I love that aspect of it

I need to know what’s the point of team power etc when playing raids and wars because even when I get a person on par with me or a little weaker I get beat! In wars the revenge attack take me out no matter what… it’s annoying. I can’t deal with all this uncertainty. The only thing worth playing is titan and missions. The others that should be a highlight of the game I don’t do anymore. I’m starting to really hate this game. And I won’t recommend anyone to it either

I have too many complaints about this game to happily or comfortably continue playing. The only thing worth doing at this point for me is missions and titans & quests. Raids and wars are a waste of time

Hang in there it gets better. Post a screenshot of the team you use when raiding

8-7 nerf was months ago? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where has the cancel button gone ?
You used to be able to cancel playing a lvl with the angel button now the only way to do it is o press the x at top right. Although the same result just an annoying removal of a button

I did give a try like I said I would…unfortunately i didn’t log so this is strictly anecdotal. To be honest I didn’t really see any difference and was playing province 8-7. It’s possible that my lack of logging negatively impacts my results, but it just didn’t seem to be any change to this level I’ve played a million times. Keep at the suggestions though, maybe you’ll be able to get enough data to draw more definite conclusions.

5-8 not 8-7 is where I was farming

For me, raids and wars are the most enjoyable aspect of the game. Not because of any loot, of course (it sucks), but just cause I love the strategic and competitive aspect of it. They are the reason I need loot, better heroes and ascension items in the first place.

I agree with you about the competitive aspect of it and the need for strategy. But honestly sometimes I deserve a win too. And lately I haven’t won a thing… no matter the odds.

Well there are other funny things…
You may kill the birds by tap on them
You may also kill the dragon if you tap around 50 times on it…

1 Like

Update: If you are within 10 hero’s of max hero cap and farming 5-8 & 8-7 hero’s drop like crazy. It’s probably a marketing thing to spend gems to increase your hero cap. The price for that went from 50gems to now 100 Gems. And when leveling up I noticed you don’t get 5 cap increase anymore you only get two.

I’m not sure of the interval, but after a number of hero slot purchases, the gems needed to increase the total by another 5 goes up by 50. My next purchase would be 200 if I needed it.

1 Like

LMAO I Just killed a flock of those birds. That’s cool.

And I tapped a resident and he waved.

I also flogged the bejeezers out of my little dragon but it just spewed flames and that’s it.

1 Like

There is another flying dragon just like the birds. But it doesnt occur that often. It can also be killed

1 Like