They make you lose

2 different teams back to back with no green how is that possible? No way that’s random

3 Likes

You got greens , just not the way you want them … It honestly sucks as a couple well placed greens would have make victory pretty easy and sweet…

It’s just the nature of the game . Good boards and bad boards .

10 Likes

Ok, don’t freak out, but there’s no yellow in the first one or blue in the second one, either. Just how deep does this conspiracy go?? What is SG hiding??

22 Likes

SG trying to stop the spread of mono.

3 Likes

Common sense should have stopped the spread of mono…

8 Likes

I bet OP never thought he’d be living his screen name…

14 Likes

I was drinking a soda pop … squirted out my nose, thanks a lot :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Kayo is keeping me alive in these forum comments

6 Likes

Now that’s going to leave a mark :joy::rofl:
Well played, well played

2 Likes

If you mono raid then you’ll get these results pretty frequently. There are 4 other colors, so more likely a tile will not be the color you want. You’re better off doing 3-2 or 2-2-1 IMO to minimize the REALLY bad boards.

5 Likes

It’s not like it isn’t random, it’s that I stole your green tiles :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Please see:

9 Likes

I pretty much just use mono teams for everything and I actually roll my eyes at people who complain about rigged boards. No not every board is good. Sometimes you get bad boards. Whatever. You’d get bad boards for ANY combination of colors you bring on attack. That’s literally why I use mono teams; because the tile damage is much higher and specials will charge around the same time, meaning that I’m not relying on getting a good board with a perfect mix of a bunch of colors. I just need (in your pic examples) to make the green tiles match, and it’s far more rewarding when they do match than if I used 3/2. Can a 3/2 team kill a tank in one match? Nope. 3 tiles will not kill a tank with a 3/2 team. But it will with mono, and now you have a space to ghost tiles through. Can’t win em all, just gotta find what strategy is best/works for you.

5 Likes

I stole your green tiles, if you want to match some green tiles you’ll have to leave a sack full of Atlantis Coins to Carver, he will give them to me and finally I’ll release them!

:moneybag:

9 Likes

Remember, every time you bring 3-2 and get amazing tiles, that means someone else is bringing 2-2-1 in the other colors and crying in their soup.

4 Likes

Having 5 or fewer tiles of your strong color will happen 25% of the time on average. That’s 1 in every 4 boards.

Getting two such boards back-to-back will therefore happen 6.25% of the time. That’s once in every 16 times you do two raids back-to-back.

So this really isn’t even mildly surprising. If you burn 16+ flags a day, you should get one pair of boards like this or worse every day on average.

9 Likes

They didn’t make you choose 5 green heroes.

2 Likes

yes, it is. you made a gamble, and you lost. how hard is it to understand?

2 Likes

oh no, let them keep it. let them think they are so smart using mono teams and then make them cry when they dont get the board they want lol.

1 Like

This is why I don’t use mono teams. Tried it a couple of times on titans and the board gave me almost none of the color I needed. I understand the logic, if you get the right colors you will do huge damage, but if you don’t get them, you will do zero damage. I don’t trust my luck enough to take that gamble.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings