There's a beast in the Raid Tournament [SOLVED]

Why is it even possible to put an empty defense team? We can’t do that for wars or raid defense either.

8 Likes

Excellent question right there

Apologizor strikes back !

Agree.
Empty teams should not be able to enter imo.

1 Like

Is it 1st of April ? :unamused:

1 Like

First place in Tournament!! :clap::clap::clap:

We need to update the game …

One way to fix this in the tournament: you set up a tournament team and that is your only team for all defense and offense raids. You have to think what team works best for both given the constraints of the tournament. Choose a crappy or nonexistent defense, that’s your offense team too.

3 Likes

Take a deep breath… they are aware there are bugs. They are adjusting. The tournament is fun. Play or don’t but it is an interesting new angle on the game.

7 Likes

Most likely they had a defense team and then fed the heroes to other heroes. Used to be able to do something similar in war until they fixed it. I assume losing your defense team will be an instant disqualification or at least can no longer participate eventually.

I’m unable to do raid tournaments. I get a message that says I have no heroes available

Do you have 3* heroes or lower?
On the first page of the tournament it says only 3* and lower are around… did you set up a defense team?

Good morning … I do not know what else to say in the beta test. It happened … at the level of tournament awards … I’m sorry … but no I will comment something that is all wrong … in the beta appeared 3 or 4 tournaments nothing to do with those that appear in the game … good luck to all …

We have fixed this issue and the scores are now displayed correctly on the Raid Tournament Leaderboard.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021478253--SOLVED-Incorrect-Scores-Shown-on-the-Raid-Tournament-Leaderboard-

6 Likes

The scoring display is fixed. Thanks for that.
Kindly, answer why empty teams are allowed to participate.

1 Like

To be honest, I am kind of glad that they seriously nerfed loots for this tournament, considering the ridiculous amount of bugs present. It definitely would not be fair if someone got all the amazing rewards by abusing the system.

Hopefully they fix this soon and bring everything back to normal.

@Althea_told_me That is a great question… if you don’t have a defensive team, how can you be a participant in a tournament… ? I’m not upset by the rules or the scoring or anything. This is the second iteration of the tournament. I’m thinking by the 4-5th tournament a lot of the bugs and stuff will be identified and fixed.
I do believe that you should have to have a defensive team…

If the scoring is fixed, how are people scoring over 2700, when all my matches were around 500 points and so were everyone else’s i know. How are people averaging over 550 a win?

1 Like

I’m curious to know that, too… Fair tournament to all? = What utter nonsense!