There, I said it - Melendor is rubbish šŸ‘Ž

Melendor and Sabina were my first two ā€œrealā€ healers and with excellent tile damage they are great for stacks. Now Sabina has emblems and is much tougher, just three levels to get health and defense boosts. It works.

Melendor wonā€™t be getting that treatment because Zimkitha ate the emblems and is not getting up from the table.

Two things that seem to have been underestimated.

1. The value of high attack stats - close to the best of the 4* class
  2. Debuffing without hitting, cleans the entire enemy team and you get properly healed in the process.

Rigard is fantastic with his survivability and cleanse, both are valuable. He joined my team so late he sits at 3-60 and only made it there because of class challenge events (he will go to 4-70 eventually). You learn to play with Melendor and Sabinaā€¦

Sabina still joins raids when raiding against Guin with someone tough next to her. Sabina takes Delilahā€™s place (4-80+3) and usually does her job.

2 Likes

I need a Druid healer for Class quests so Iā€™ve been praying for Melendor to come out of my TC20. No luck so far : (

1 Like

Melendor is highly useful in the class trials, particularly against Boril. Not only are his green tiles strong, but he can rinse away the riposte.

6 Likes

I agree that the new Trials have added value to all sorts of previously unloved characters :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah so rubbish i got two maxed out, use them for AW and now theyā€™re perfect for the fortitude trial.
Yeah Melendor defense stat is shaky but he compensate it with high tile damage, great heal and the most important thing for me, he dispels. What i like about his dispel it that it works without hitting the enemies like Caedmon or Sonya, so if u have only 3 targets remaining with Boril in the middle, u kinda have to sacrifice the dispeller for that direct hit.

2 Likes

Agree with a lot of the posts. Melendor has high tile damage and lower D but you can offset that with a strong critical troop. He is a niche healer and I use him week over week for AW with great success. You just need to use him vs. particular heroes with certain support attack heroes to be successfulā€¦ much like the other heroes in this game. He is definitely not rubbish but is less universal than Boldtusk, Kiril or Rigard (the only cleanse 4 star hero).

I have 4 OR 5 Melendor. use them for war.

1 Like

Use Mel/Sabina against rare titans with riposte.

Yeahā€¦he sucks

Iā€™m using him against blue tank all the timeā€¦

2 Likes

That is exactly his role.

2 Likes

ugh, Iā€™m jealous. I just pulled two green 4* in 4 days from TC20ā€¦Skittle and Little Johnā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

When Iā€™m bored and wanna do some heavy damage :joy: :

5 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ One of us stole the others playbook haha.

1 Like