There are still problems with war

Our player won the match… this was the error message received… and 0 points awarded.

Hope it will be solved.

Haboru utan nem kaptam semmilyen jutalmat pedig reszt vettem

I had a similar issue today. The app froze right when I clicked attack. Waited ten minutes for it to unfreeze before finally force-quitting. Lost my attack and those heros for this war, zero points.

Olá. A mim aconteceu exatamente a mesma coisa. Tinha vencido o inimigo e apareceu essa mensagem de erro. Além de obter o pontos, perdi a jogada e perdi a equipa de heróis.
A juntar a tudo isso, os meus colegas de aliança receberam 2 ofertas gratuitas por causa do evento…eu não recebi oferta nenhuma. Fico frustrada… :sob::sob::sob::sob:

A mim aconteceu exatamente a mesma coisa. Tinha vencido o inimigo e apareceu essa mensagem de erro. Além de obter zero pontos, perdi uma jogada e perdi uma equipe de heróis.
A juntar a isso tudo, meus companheiros de aliança receberam ofertas gratuitas relativas ao evento. Eu não recebi nada. Fico frustrada…

I had the same issue today in the war
I have been playing for several months and this is already the second time that in the war of alliances I have problems I select my opponent, I win him and they give me 0 points. I hope you guy fix it

Same happened today: I attacked a team with 3 heroes remaining, took 4 and 5 star heroes to attack. I kill off all three, only my purple was dead (my four remaining heroes were still alive with at least 50% left on each). The game displayed “Victory”, then promptly kicked me out of the entire game. When I got back in, my flag was gone, my heroes that I used were unavailable and my battle attack showed zero points. My alliance then had to (waste) use another two war flags to defeat the team I had already defeated.

If someone gets the Victory post, that is where the game should record the win and the points, not when it moves to the points earned notice. If the server is interrupted during the battle and connectivity is lost, the heroes and the war flag should be reset.[quote=“Say_Aly, post:6, topic:34144, full:true”]
I had the same issue today in the war
I have been playing for several months and this is already the second time that in the war of alliances I have problems I select my opponent, I win him and they give me 0 points. I hope you guy fix it
[/quote]

1 Like

To prevent intentional disconnects, I think a resume option would be better. :wink:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/resume-fight-when-disconnected/32605

1 Like

Hello.
A ‘Resume Play’ would be a great solution.

No loss of flag, no loss of heroes and would eliminate any intentional disconnect.

I just beat a team, was disconnected with no internet issue on my end, and not given credit for the win. Same thing happened to another guy in my alliance hours earlier. We both got 0 points.

Translation (French): Long Connections to play against opponent … Eliminate an opposing hero and get off each other’s pv and make 0 point and opponent hero all get full of life…

I was in a battle in war and I seemingly defeated the team (their last hero disappeared when I hit them like they had been defeated) and the screen did not change to victory, although they did not have any hero’s left on the board. I wasn’t sure what to do so I just moved some tiles on the board and suddenly their the space where their defeated hero had been attacked my last remaining hero and took them out. I then lost the battle (which I won) and had to use another team to come back and defeat their resurrected hero (whom should not have been resurrected. This caused me to waste a battle flag.

Closing due to old age of thread. For new issues, please see 📵 Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]