There are rude people on the chat

Where can I report those who do not follow the chat rules

It’s not english so it’s hard to see Iftheyre being rude or really breaking chat rules . There’s a big difference. People recruit in general chat and that’s rude and I suppose it breaks rules but there are degrees of rudeness that one has to deal with to a point on here and the net in general but like I said not knowing what’s said it’s hard to say.

I guess you could send to support maybe, it’s only moderators here that are volunteer players just like us.

The biggest problem of the game is that there is no moderator in the chat room and it is very sad that we see such slang and insults and it disturbs other players

Well, players from India don’t have global chat. Some of them have been praying to have a feature like that. At least they have less to worry about. For me, I avoid global chat like a plague. It is best to do so, too.

1 Like

If you click on avatar picture in the chat, you will get three options, including “report”. I’m guessing the options also exist in other language chats?

Hi there,

Unfortuantely naming and shaming is prhobited on the Forum per the Forum Rules

You can report these players via the in-game “report button”

Alternatively you can take screenshots of the messages & send them directly to support. How to #contact-support: