Theory: Loot Has Been Nerfed to Force Using Alchemy Lab

Money money
20characters

1 Like

Oh no….another conspiracy theory tread!

Luckyly AM drop quite well at the moment but I got an EHT today in a holy chest for the first time in 2 month which makes it a whopping 7 since summer event. Alas RNG gives and RNG withholds!

Hope luck improves for all of you who go through a dry spell. :smiley:

4 Likes

Trust your heart and your instincts ALWAYS!! I’ve stopped spending totally and I laugh now when I open chests etc. Sometimes something good will pop up but it’s soooo not how it was, if others want to believe otherwise then that’s Great…for SG lol.

5 Likes

Another alliance co-member with a 3 4* mat day today…

6 Likes

Shall the 13th of october be named Tabarday!

3 Likes

Between Mystic Vision and regular Monster Chests in the last few days:

Damascus Blade, Mystic Rings, Fine Gloves, Warm Cape.

I think I’m good yet.

2 Likes

These are the colored chests. For example, defeat 150 nature enemies.

1 Like

it’s a chest that gives you a task that will read something like “defeat 150 Holy enemies” and it takes the place of the regular monster chest or the heroes one. It usually gives you better loot.

3 Likes

I confirme this no 4* AM since August, IT sounds very resonable, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Experenced totally the opposite lately, sorry.

• Mystic vision gave me a scope (months it gave me anything).

• regular monster chest some dards

• raid chest a tonic

All this in 2-3 days not long ago.

I still don’t have converted the lab.
Could it be the reason?

4 Likes

I’ve been lucky enough to get the majority of my 4* materials from the Mystic Vision. I got a Damascus Blade and a Tome from them not too long ago!

1 Like

I totally agree. Check out this BS titan loot I got yesterday. Totally unacceptable.

12 Likes

We all hate dry steaks :fire: :cut_of_meat: :fire:

3 Likes

Only two 4* mats? Ugh. Shame on SG!

I got a compass from a mystic vision last week, a damascus blade from a regular raid chest yesterday, and a warm cape from a regular monster chest about an hour ago.

Edit: Oh and we had the rare tiger a couple days ago. Got a compass and the bonus roll for the first time.

Edit 2: I have Alchemy Lab at level 2, both levels researched and I have used them a couple of times. Just for the heck of it, they are useless.

4 Likes

Lol. I opened my phone at 5am when my kids woke me up and I though I was still dreaming lol.

@ the OP

Fwiw, I generally have pretty good “luck”. By luck I mean I fill 3-4 chests every day, hit high level titans, complete every quest/event/etc. you just need lots of at bats to get the number of pulls needed for good loot.

This month has been light on 4* mats so far, but this titan just caught me up and I am now on track for my On average 6 RNG sourced mats per month.

3 Likes

I had a similar reaction when I got two 4* mats off a titan. That was several months ago now. I will concede that other than the one rare titan, titan loot has been sub par for me for quite some time. In fact, most of September stunk, but that’s RNG. I’ve done really well the last week or so.

I also fill a good amount of chests per day. I use the maximum number of skips allowed every day. Elemental chests have been bad for me for awhile, too. Last one had two chainmail shirts… ugh. Thing is, people have been complaining that loot has been nerfed since 2017… it hasn’t been. RNG gonna RNG. And after a long dry spell, it feels so good to hit a lucky streak :joy:

3 Likes

I got a tabard from mystic this week

1 Like

An interesting question. SG claims to have 15 staff devoted to the forum, yet I have seen just two who were self avowed employees participate. My guess might be, if I were a cynical person, is that they are just posting bogus results from fake accounts to convince others it is really happening and therefore that spending money on them is worthwhile. The entire pay for with gems is just to subvert gaming laws in most countries.

1 Like

My worst week was one pair of gloves in one week (without special Quests). This was before the labatory. Now there are weeks with good items and days without any items. Level 4 items are still rare, but they are still existing. But I agree to you that the normal chests are getting worse. I can not prove it, maybe it is only a feeling. But this was already before the labatory.

Cheers Reder

Hey great titan chest!! Figured there would be someone who would post a “ dazzler”. So, let me just out right ask you… do you feel the loot has been worse since the last update or you totally fall for “ its rng”?