Theobald ( or any elemental reflection heroes) and insanity

Has anyone tested Theo against either green insanity hero or any elemental reflect hero against their corresponding color insanity hero?

By what it says on the card, it should reflect the negative effect ( insanity) ( wording is not just negative status effect but all negative effects, which insanity definitely is)

Just a thought and wanted to see if anyone had tested this

1 Like

i think the see insanity as "something " (not effect) that bypass everything and nothing is important

2 Likes

Most likely. Just wasn’t sure if it’s ever been tested or not

1 Like

With his stats he wont be alive to fire even in rush setup. And insanity has no counters.

Still i had to test it, because it really should reflect it by the games own logic but alas it does not
Only had to burn one flag too

3 Likes

That is because Insanity is a new mechanics which isn’t an ailment or stack or negative effect. There is no counter to it in the game.

1 Like

Yeah but it is still part of a green special so by ingame logic it should be reflected like the rest of the special.

But i get it they will release the insanity reflect or cleanse once they pump out the insanity portal for a bit

2 Likes

If there was such a thing as logics involved I would agree with you.

The only logic here is: SG says Insanity has no counter (until it is released and sold later), so there simply isn´t, no matter what any card says.

2 Likes

things aren’t consistent unfortunately
wither also bypass reflect

now we different status effects related to special skills:

1- normal aliments and buffs
2- undispellable normal aliments and buffs (including minions, mega minions and fiends attached effects)
3- stacks
4- wither/growth
5- insanity

i believe theobald reflect is applied to 1, 2 and 3 only

note: passives that does damage isn’t reflected

1 Like

Hadnt even thought about wither effects. I guess have to sell garrison heroes , will be the same with insanity by end of the year, probably.

2 Likes

This is similar with “cannot be dispelled”. Further in the game, they created a way to “removes all dispellable and undispellable status effects and stacks”

1 Like

Good luck :crossed_fingers: :joy::tada:

2 Likes