THEOBALD Buff .. Not Dispelling

I just knew he’d die with my 3-stack green … before he could fire his Special … oops I was wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So … I knowingly Sacrificed Evelyn … again knowing that 3 Enemy would be Debuffed … oops I was wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WTH :rage: … according to description of both Theobald & Evelyn … it should have worked

Green heroes can’t dispell green elemntal reflect, works the same with orher colors.

Not a bug.

4 Likes

I stand by my earlier statement … according to descriptions, it seems like a bug.

1. I will accept your statement … unless & until experimentation proves otherwise … even though I’ve never before heard of it

2. Logically … it makes no sense … a Dispel is neither damage nor Status Effect … so the Elemental Reflect should not factor in

3. If that is truly the case … then that statement should be included in the description … something like … Dispel all dispellable Buffs EXCEPT Reflect of same Element

I’m just saying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here similar topics for you to read

The reflect doesn’t factor here, your heroes won’t get dispelled if you use a dispeller. Important is the second part… blocks other negative effects…

I will quote myself from another thread:

3 Likes

Before Theobald, this is how it worked with Costumed Vivica - she can’t dispel when Ursena’s reflect is active - and with Sonya - same thing against Mitsuko.

This is expected behavior and not a bug. Unless at some point SG decides it should be different.

I understand that logic & don’t disagree

However … somewhere in-game there should be language about how these things work … historically & preferably it would be on the character cards

I’m just saying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like