Then & Now - Side by side screenshots of Original/Equipped/Unequipped costumes & Class Talent Grids (update Jan 25 2021 - Round 3 costumes added)

It would be nice if when Dawa’s/Isshtak’s/Karil’s turn to wear costumes come, they get a mini Pulverizer.

2 Likes

I made this table that maybe can help. If anyone seee any errors, please let me know.

17 Likes

Well done.

Now for another side side comparison for skills would be nice.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone had been beaten to the post with these diagrams…

… You were just about to hit the new post button when somebody else posts the same diagrams…

Thanks for posting these images.
Putting them into the old spreadsheet shows the average improvement in total hero power to be:
5* +41
4* +35
3* +24
I didn’t calculate the total ham and item cost to see if it’s worth it. Leave that to someone else. Probably already done anyway.
Cheers

There is 3 status for the heroes after costumes released : - before costumes / after costumes maxed the status of the original heroes changed … here some of it :

3 Likes

pm me if you wish to provide unaltered fullscreen snaps and I’d be willing to add unequipped stats to the OP.
I need screenshots of all related heroes with hero/costume maxed and costume unequipped and most difficult of all -at zero class level-
I can’t spare time to edit numbers, etc. so I need real images.
I’ll simply generate 3 column versions of the original images and update as I obtain them

1 Like

Great work here, just pulled a dup of a costume-able hero and wanted to refresh my memory on what the costume does, and wiki does not have any info, so this is really appreciated!

Wish SGG had an in-game index of all heroes, etc… so any HotM, costume, S2, S3, etc hero card can be looked up. Maybe that is what Hero Academy will be!! Scary thing is HA might be even less useful than a hero reference thing lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This was my thought!

2 Likes

Great with all the cards! Bookmarked. Not to take away from this I have the values included for original, costume not wearing and costume wearing located here: Costumed Hero Card Values Release 1 - Original, Unequipped, Equipped

3 Likes

How so? Costume does less damage than the original.

Did you use the skill multiplier or just look at the attack stats?

Their special. Original does 300% damage, costume does 280%.

You need to see the absolute damage. Not just the %.

Also, consider the secondary effects.

1 Like

The numbers seem shifted from special mutiplier to attack stat, which is not just higher outcome but also an increase in tile damage.
As Airhawk suggests, you should compare the result numbers, not just stats or special multipliers as isolated…

2 Likes

I don’t know how to calculate total damage. Can you please tell me what it is for each version?

You get a stats bonus for leveling the costume? And you don’t have to use the costume to use the bonus?

Also: Do you have to level the hero to Level the costume? Do you have to emblem the hero to level or emblem the costume?

Thanx for your help :hugs:

Yes you get a stats bonus for leveling the costume. The bonus reaches the max when the costume is maxed. The level of the costume is not capped by the level of the original hero but the ascension tier of the costume is capped by the original hero (so it is possible to get the hero to 4/1 and max the costume).

You only emblem the original hero, the costume follows the same path on another class’ track (so you need to max the original hero if you wanna emblem the costume).

1 Like

Yes

Yes

Yes, that’s the tricky part. You only are able to emblem the hero using original class emblems. So if you are gonna use the costume, you need to emblem the hero, but choosing the nodes you want to have active on the costume’s tree.

@amrath

Check this FAQs for the costumes :slight_smile: explains it all + some other common questions.

Cookie Settings