Then & Now - Side by side screenshots of Original/Equipped/Unequipped costumes & Class Talent Grids (update Jan 25 2021 - Round 3 costumes added)

@amrath

Check this FAQs for the costumes :slight_smile: explains it all + some other common questions.

Almost cry when I discover the pics In the first post. Those emblems path together will be very helpful, no more screen shots needed, thanks! Any plan on update with new costumes?

1 Like

after I get over the sad state of getting no cool stuff from the may chamber :sob: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Sorry for that. After a long time pulling feeders, costumes event was good for me, not nice costumes but got Clarissa and at the same time Marjana in TC20 (no fast 5* in roster till now) Also finaly Magni is at final tier and his costume is out. Have time for one more pull so fingers crossed.

1 Like

I would say good luck, but you already seem to have it :wink:

1 Like

Just discovered and Understand now thnaks dir your effort

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I love the costumes. Especially Magni and lianna. Both become extremly fast with highly leveled mana troops. That make them absolutely competitive.

@Mr_Smile this thread should help

and copying the most relevant question. In summary:

1. Each hero only has ONE costume
  2. You can switch between hero and costume
  3. You only use emblems on the base hero; when you use the costume, the hero keeps the same number of emblems but switches to the emblem of the costume
2 Likes

You can only emblem the original (un-costumed) class. The costumed class path will follow the same node layout of the original. As an example; check Rigard’s class paths. If you want to take the health nodes on ranger class, you need to pick the corresponding nodes in cleric class, which results in an irrelevant path for uncostumed Rigard

they don’t have costumes…

Kelile is a “classic” hero available from Training Camp. But she doesn’t have one yet.

Hansel is a hero only available from Challenge Events. As far as I know, there are no plans to give such heroes costumes.

1 Like

Hansel is an event hero so is very unlikely to be on the list.
Others, like Kellie, Thorne, Obakan’t etc are still waiting

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: That’s amazing xD

Would be great if you added the Round 3.

1 Like

Will do eventually, just need a little off time :wink:
Thx for concern

1 Like

…OP updated. enjoy

2 Likes

Great job! Oberon and Kelile have a diferent order than the others if you want to amend it…

3 Likes

Done!
Thx for noticing and informing :wink:

1 Like

If it makes C. Thorne a “fast” guy as he had +24 mana? With mana troops is he is fast or very fast?

Awesome job, @0valRainbow !
Please, could you update the pictures with the second costumes?

1 Like

Thank you, I intend to.
I need masquarade to be around since these are original screenshots of released cards.
I also wish to further this post to “all” the costumes that have been released -not only S1-, slowly in time.
And from what I observe from my alliance, there is still confusion about how to properly level up class(es). So I also intend to upgrade the layout of the images, add the third path, etc

2 Likes