The Welsh Dragon has spots available for 2,200+ trophies / 3,800+ team daily players. We are fighting 8-9* titans. Wars are optional but regular participation is encouraged

A group in their 30s and 40s, who play frequently but not too competitively, are looking for like-minded and similarly aged daily players to join our 2.5 years’ alliance for the long term. If you have 2,200+ trophies/3,800+ team and prefer stable stress-free environment focussed on steady gradual development – welcome! We are fighting 8-9* titans, wars are optional, yet using all 6 flags is a must if you opt in (blue or red tank).

1 Like

Hi are you open to players from England?
Do you use a war strategy? Do you colour co-ordinate tanks?
Do you use line or discord etc for comms?
I need a new alliance. The one I joined is dire lol …
Thanks

Hi! Yes we are open to players from any country! We use mainly blue tanks, with some red if no suitable blue. We use discord for comms, learning, coordination etc.

We’re a pretty chilled out alliance but encourage regular play, especially on titans and in wars. It would be great to have you!

Brilliant. Thank you very much. It’s getting that bad in my alliance I thought of quitting the game today, but then read tthough the recruitment threads

Don’t worry, you’ll feel at home with us in no time :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers. Just three more war flags to use …

Cool, see you soon then :+1:

You lost two members since I last looked? And two very inactive members …?
Please be honest is it still worth me joining.
Just left my alliance after the war finished

Hey, sorry just seen this. Those two were Mercs who came in for a rare titan, and we decided to keep the inactives in case it was a corona related issue. They will be booted pretty soon I think, it’s been too long now.

Stay a while and see what you think. I’ve certainly found it a pleasant place to be. All other players are active, and we take the game as I believe it should be - competitive and regular players without being too serious.

1 Like

No worries, I am in now. Thanks for the info it’s much appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.