The Watchtower

Hello smallGiant Team… I have noticed that every spire on the castle has a flag representing one of the elements in the game. The mystic vision tower has the dark (purple) element represented. However the watchtower is standing solo and flag-less. An idea I had, for a future update, is to have the player’s alliance flag atop the watchtower. I know it would possibly be a challenge since there are so many combinations of colors and patterns, but I do believe it would look cool. Additionally, it would place a pennant on every spire. :smile: Thanks for your consideration and awesome game. Keep up the good work team.

Brian

Seems like a cool idea!

While your idea is serious, and valid, it reminded me of an amusing post I thought you might appreciate, if you’ll forgive me being off-topic:

2 Likes

@zephyr1… Thanks for the confirmation and the laugh. I actually giggled a little when I read the old post you shared. I haven’t noticed a difference in the pennants’ length, so I guessed it was “fixed” or I don’t pay enough attention. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I believe it’s never bad to go a little off-topic if you get to laugh, so don’t worry about that. Thanks again for the laugh.

_Brian _

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:agreed @Thorin42 on idea & agreed again on laughs! Thank you for the laughs @zephyr1!!

1 Like

@Thorin42 & @Khaleesi-MOD, glad you were amused :slight_smile:

Sadly, the green banner appears to still be shorter than the others.

And I forgot that @JonahTheBard had an equally funny reply about the dark banner being relegated to the Mystic Vision tower, as @Thorin42 noted.

To attempt to be on topic for a moment:

In thinking about this idea a bit more, there’s an emblem above the Stronghold doorway that would perhaps be easier to use for this purpose, if the developers decided to adopt it. Unlike the flags, it’s stationary and essentially already somewhat similar in shape to the alliance banners.

2 Likes

Yesssss @zephyr1 !! Stationary makes sense! Oh what the laughing minds create!! It’s the little things like this…
Bountiful hams & gems to you both!

2 Likes

Would be a nice goodie :slight_smile:

Since the summon portal is one of the most mystic things in the game, it would be awesome to have it as a building or place at the castle. Perhaps something hovering next to the watchtower…

2 Likes

@zephyr1, the keystone of the stronghold is a better idea than the pennant in my opinion. Also, I believe the size difference is to add perceptive depth, ie to render a 3D effect to a 2D environment. Beyond that, I really appreciate the funny posts you’ve shared.

Brian

1 Like