I love Grave but agree with this completely. He’s not the game-changer people say he is
I’d also add that Alby is rubbish on defence, especially compared to MN.
He dies so quick
Aegir is still not good at tank after his buff.
I completely destroy him in raids. Even when I bring the wrong team.
I wish Alliance Wars went back to the original arrow attack.
Wow. Bold. That meets the definition of unpopular!
Older players act like gatekeepers in keeping loot low for everyone. Give us loot to max out heroes! Free the bench!
Don’t necessarily know which are unpopular.
- Ascension materials are obtained too quickly and easily.
- Emblems are obtained too quickly and easily.
- The game is not rigged, but it should be.
- The starting board should adjust for how you stacked (or the stacking ‘buff’ should be mitigated).
- Not everyone should get Bane (and Layla) at the beginning.
- Mok-Arr is a good hero.
- New players should focus exclusively on becoming better at wars.
Atomos is fine and doesn’t need a buff!!
Guin is the strongest player on offense
Dang, this was gonna be my next hot take…
Alby is a wimp. Of the hundreds of times I’ve fought him, his special has turned the tide of the fight only a handful of times.
Your best post to date, imo, @IvyData.
That is certainly an unpopular opinion. I respect that.
Aren’t there matching twins of unpopular ideas?
- It’s all an SG conspiracy
- SG is sweetness and light
- Offense is king
- Defense is king
- Gill-Ra is the best looking mermaid / boy / thing to ever grace a card (nod to @Stargasm)
- Hey what about Skittleskull?!
I realize you only just barely made it to Diamond, but can you please quit acting like a gatekeeper in keeping loot low for the rest of us?
Think i could take every one of my opinions and throw em in this thread lol
I would like to see some 3* HoTM rather than new 5*'s
Skittleskull is the prettiest by goblin standards
lol and 20 AM’s and whatnot.
Actually, I’ve been thinking about making a post about this, but I’ve made it mostly on the strength of widely available four star heroes (mostly TC 20, but also Proteus) with emblems. Boldtusk and Caedmon are by far two of my heroes with the highest usage rates (let’s say in the top five). I probably won’t actually write it, but I consider it to be a success of the emblem system.
Getting butt hurt about a hero grade is utterly pointless lol
There’s my unpopular opinion of the day
It may be unpopular, but you are not the only one to have it!