🍻 The TWISTED Hurricanes! [Team Players wanted]

:beer: The TWISTED Hurricanes :beer:

We are a 2 year old alliance looking for active, chill team players in any time zone! Everyone counts towards our success, we value participation more than strength.

Read on to learn about our requirements and rules.

Trophies :trophy:

600 trophies minimum. We want active players, getting here shows that you care enough to stick with the game. :slight_smile:

Titans :dragon_face:

Hit the titan as much as you can! We want to kill them so we all get the loot.

It’s not the end of the world if you miss a titan once in a while; just don’t make it a habit! :wink: Missing 2 titans in a row will get you in trouble, unless you have provided us with a reason.

War :crossed_swords:

Minimum of 3 war teams! (15 heroes) or opt out of wars.

You can also opt out if you’re just interested in fighting titans. Uncheck the participation box in the War menu! Make sure you opt out before the war matchmaking starts, otherwise you’ll still be in participating.

Communication :iphone:

Read the chat banner for the latest updates! Some of us are very chatty, some of us are very quiet.

We use the built in game chat to communicate. No other media required. You may contact me on Line if you want: DaveCozyPoo.

If you will be gone due to real life for 2 days or longer, opt out of war and give us a heads up, either in game or through Line :slight_smile:

Cheers! :beers:

We look forward to seeing you in the game, and eager to start working together to take down titans and fight together in wars!

Tanner: wherever you are, thank you for sticking around with us and being so helpful with your experience and knowledge.

Wish you the best on your pursuits, and when you come back to the game, let us know! You are always welcome back :slight_smile:

2 spots open! Active members looking for help taking down 7* - 8* titans!

1 spot open! Also will add to the training alliance thread. As we do welcome any skill levels in hopes to have permanent members.

2 spots open! Read the main post for requirements. :smiley:

1 open spot! We’ve changed to Invite Only, so make sure you wait a bit before one of us approves your invitation :slight_smile: Read updated OP too :slight_smile:

edit; full now :slight_smile:

3 spots open! We need more players to keep fighting the 8*s after some recent departures.

Make sure to send an invite!

Bumping :slight_smile: 3 spots open, OP still accurate.

Looking for 5 active players who want a chill alliance! We’re not a casual alliance, we’re not hardcore; we’re in the middle of that :slight_smile:

We’re looking for 5-6 players who want a chill team.

Titan hits are the only thing we ask of you :slight_smile: Wars are optional (make sure you opt out). If you participate, please have at least 3 teams.

BUMP, looking for 6-7 players. interested in a small alliance merging with us too

Bump, looking for team players! 3 spots open atm

Bumping again! We have 7 spots open :slight_smile:

Team players who hit titan is all we want! War participation is voluntary – if opted in must use at least 3 flags (6 preferred)

Joining this Alliance, was for me best decision ever! 4 spots open come join and have fun. But read first Dave’s rules above.

1 Like

I’m closing this topic as I’ve moved to another alliance.

I want to thank Twisted Hurricanes all for having me here for 2 years. It’s been an honor to be trusted to lead, advise, and help out with strategies. I’ve learned a lot playing with everyone here too – I’ve come a long way from my :poop: y roster haha.

Tenku is an excellent co-leader and it has been great to lead with him. Anyone looking for a chill home, search Twisted Hurricanes and you won’t regret it!

If anyone from that alliance wants to create a new recruitment topic, I’ll leave it to them

1 Like