The trade game

If you only had one Evelyn, would you still trade her for Alasie? Or Delilah?

Maybe Delilah as I need a 5* yellow healer to run in my yellow stack

If trading was ever going to be added I would imagine it would be restricted so that you can only trade heroes that have been fully ascended (unemblemed). Being able to trade 1-1s would too easily allow people with many HOTM dupes to fill out the collection or sell them off. Having to use 4* AMs on a 5* hero before you can trade it becomes a bigger psychological disincentive for both strategies whilst still allowing people to trade what they really want whilst not making pulling redundant.

I would expect it would be rather unpopular but probably the necessary price for the feature…

1 Like

In some ways that could work. If I had plenty of scopes and no tonics because RNG… I could max my extra Alasie and trade it for a maxed Evelyn. Effectively converting my excess ascension mats.

1 Like

I disagree because ALL of the big guys have many maxed 5*s so they would be the only traders there for making them even better

1 Like

Judging by the fact they both topped their colours in this poll ( Poll: Greatest Hero in Each Element ) I’d say they’re probably a fair trade.

If I think about the reverse and that I had one Gravemaker I had been using for as long as I have my Hel would I swap it for my first Hel and I think mirror universe me would be equally reluctant to trade…

With a few uber past heroes (which many in that tier probably already have) as exceptions I think many of the top players would rather save their mats towards the next top hero for a given colour than try trade for something that is already seeing a number of counters being introduced for it.

Given that the upcoming Hero Academy will need SH25 and many maxed Advanced Buildings I would not count on SG making the Hero Academy redundant by making trading any easier than my prediction.

SG will definitely want to limit the extent dupes can spread as variation in defences is in part created by players working with the heroes they have at their disposal. If it becomes easy to exchange duplicates of the top defensive heroes we’d suddenly start seeing the same 5 heroes in the same formation much too frequently.

To be honest I don’t think we will ever see in game trading and that Hero Academy is meant to address this in a way if they allow feeding dupes to try get something else - but even if we do I expect the costs/limitations will be large.

I would trade Colen for any 4 star healer.

Would trade Aife for Gravemaker.

1 Like

I would trade one of my Seshat’s for Lianna!

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be kinda awesome if we could trade heroes like we trade gems? But I guess if we did that then this game wouldn’t make any profit. I don’t want it to go away because it got broke

2 Likes

I would also…

Anyone have any new trades???

I would trade Seshat for Zeline.

1 Like

I second that also LOL

I would trade my spare kage for…
Lianna
Joon
Sartana
Hel
Alasie
Ares

Oh the list goes on :slight_smile:

lol i know what you mean

I’d give you a Lianna and an Alasie for Kage.

Lets make it happen man

1 Like

Maybe if we smash our phones together real hard when the game is on it will work yeh ?

3 Likes