The trade game

Lets make a FUN topic about trading. PLEASE fair trades ONLY
I would trade Evelyn for a Delilah

2 Likes

I would trade Alasie for Evelyn.

2 Likes

I would also trade Evelyn for your Alasie. as I have 6 of them LOL

I have two Alasie, no Evelyn :frowning: She is at the top of my wish list. The only elemental defense down I don’t have. I really wish they’d let us. Hell, for Evelyn, I’ll toss in 5 Margaret’s with Alasie :rofl:

2 Likes

Alice + Atomos + 1st round pick + 2nd round pick for Panther + Falcon

I would be happy to compensate SGG with 600 gems for the same result in next Teltoc :rofl:

3 Likes

This is why they’ll never let us trade. They won’t make money since there are so many of us who would trade our duplicates. Everyone would get what they want without having to summon more :confused:

2 Likes

That is part of it yes, but they could charge X amount of gems to trade. The biggest worry is the black market of SELLING the traded heroes.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I’d happily spend gems to make our Alasie/Evelyn trade happen!

Yes as would most that was trading. But then you also make it harder for the F2P to compete also
Because in reality it would be buying the wanted hero

There are some valuable F2P heroes. Magni and Lianna for example. Green snipers are hard to come by. There are probably paid players who would trade a duplicate HoTM for a Lianna.

1 Like

I’ll trade:

• Frida for Isarnia
  • Sartana for Quintus
  • (Natalya or Khagan) for Azlar
    It bothers me that I’ve never gotten these 3 classic heroes.
4 Likes

I’ll take your Sartana for Quintus trade. I have two of Quintus.

3 Likes

LOL again I have a evelyn

1 Like

Dont need her but would trade 1 of my 2 Quints for sartana and Azlar for Nat

Trouble is the question can be reduced to what do you have too many of and what you could get for them that you don’t have.

For instance I have more Alberich and Hel dupes than I will ever use and would certainly love to trade for something like Gravemaker or Alasie.

However an interesting question I think would be if tomorrow all your files disappeared from you account, which heroes would you still be willing to trade. However much I’d like a Gravemaker or Alasie I’ve become too attached to the Hel and Alberich I do use… As I would imagine the hypothetical owners of the GM and Alasie would likewise feel…

Just to clarify I am not advocating SG wipe out our dupes, was just pondering a thought experiment.

Meet me behind the 7-11 at the corner of Main and State at midnight, okay?

1 Like

LOL i also have extra GM and no Hel

I will be there flick your lighter 3 times

2 Likes

Right. We all have duplicates. The question gets more complicated when you talk about what heroes have equal value in a vacuum. As much as I want GM, I would not trade my only Hel for him. Would that trade be an even swap?

1 Like

Yes it would be with the trading partners

Cookie Settings