♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

thanos-challenge
contest

Just found this thread…I have an entry!

4 Likes

I see you guys with your fancy event heroes and 5 stars, killing titans and stuff, but check this out:

Farming 8-7 / Doing the Thanos challenge with Aife and co. :smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

can’t catch the yellow diamond ever

1 Like

An event to remember!

4 Likes

Wanted to get one in before I forget about the challenge, so here’s this one from 18.7

And here’s the video to “clear the board” or what was left of it…

4 Likes

Dragons from one of the Recruit or Gem Quests. Almost got double set of dragons.

3 Likes

Here’s mine - Against the Final Villain in Map 1, no less:

3 Likes

I showed the video to my alliance…(post #321)…lol they said its remarkable!!! Can’t help but agree. Never have I wiped an entire board until yesterday, thanks to the Thanos Challenge! Still on Cloud 9!

Hope I make it into the finals with that one. Either way I’ve enjoyed three past few weeks immensely! Thanks mods & E & P!

5 Likes

red red red red red. Rudolph plague army lol Thanos challenge is very satisfying.

1 Like

stage 18 - 10 hard Mode :slight_smile: 8 diamonds, anzogh power :slight_smile:

2 Likes

End stage 18/10. Samourai starts sweating :slight_smile: 7 diamonds :sunny:

3 Likes

Just to be clear…

The Thanos challenge is 5 different coloured diamonds and / or 5 different coloured dragons?!?! Right?

Yes… I for one am yet to achieve the diamonds (Salty? Completely!)

4 Likes

Would have been a nice design… But red tile at right didnt come… And all fell apart…

2 Likes

I will admit that was not easy to do… attempt # 645 I think :thinking:

4 Likes

Not going to call out anyone by name but some of the screen shots seem suspicious to me. Especially the ones where the diamonds are different sizes.

???

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m not going to read the whole thread looking for this, but personally I’d vote for the person who has the most thematically appropriate board. I think to me that means all five colors, and one that I can trigger, destroying exactly half the board.

1 Like

The Polar Express version

Could be fake, could be real - when the hint appears…