♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

Another round of underwater fun in the search for those infinity stones of lore!. Thankfully another success!

I still love the others I’ve submitted (esp post 160 & 285 lol) but it was nice to finally get a gauntlet from today.

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

then I got Idea when I have to against ursena in hard mode with all healer and wu. Thanks @Radar1

4 Likes

Yeah Boyy

5 Likes

Here is mine.

5 Likes

And another one! :grin:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Faced by the evil skeletons and centipedes, Thanos gazes through the fog to raise his mighty gauntlet.

I was just impressed at exactly five of the right colors. :slight_smile: This was a hard level of Atlantis (16-8).

4 Likes

Here it is

6 Likes

Wow, looks like I may not even be close to winning, but here it is anyway :slight_smile: It is from the 2nd level of Find Recruits 2.

4 Likes

well, i have to say it…

at least 50% of the posts are immediatily after an account was created… i hope there arent any photoshops :rainbow_flag: there :smile:

so easy to do a fake…
Best is your post Boolz with a short video.
Fake is almost more hard to do with

1 Like

Thanos Challenge. Done

4 Likes

hecho con amor y dedicación, justo el ultimo rayo fue el que me dio la victoria :heart:

7 Likes

On most Screenshots I can’t distinguish between yellow and green, but here I can. Thank you again for allowing to adjust colours.

4 Likes

Got it :smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

My latest

And this is as far as I got with a titan battle. It’s my alt account

4 Likes

I started playing this game a couple months ago to help my husband get VIP, then I becamed hooked. When he told me about this challenge, I didn’t think I’d ever accomplish it. Super proud of myself. #lifegoals :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another hard Atlantis thanos stage 24 - this one is just random :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yesterday evening, while farming S2 3.5 looking for Golden Macaws. Was not thinking about the Challenge, but at a certain point I realized it woulld have been possible, and here it comes!

4 Likes